!!NITRO IS BACK!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brett english

I just logged on to r/c racing events and checked out the online entries for the Brandon race..For the first time im starting to see the amount of nitro boats

are almost equal to the gas guys..Ive been trying to pump florida up to bring back the old days..We now a huge enventory of nitro motors that run awesome right out of the box, and great prices on nitro fuel.. So if your running gas or thinking about running nitro dont hesitate..Help us get these classes growing so we can have 3 to 4 heats

of each type of nitro boat..Get fired up guys!! south florida boys are coming at ya hard with close to 15 new nitro boats..from 20 size to twins!!

I for one feel lucky to be part of the come back of Nitro.

I have been burning Nitro in cars,boats,and planes and control line planes since I was 12.

To me it feels of great acomplishment whenever I get my craft running right.And to add to that when you get a nitro engine running right you rarley have to tinker with it to keep it going strong.

Starting to race this year has become my addiction and if all can feel the way I do witch I know we all do this sport,hobby,addiction will keep growing strong.

Nitro is for the true Modeler.

Thanks Brett for pushing me to get going.And a thank you to Andy Brown,John Otto,Stu Barr,And all the countless people that have given me support.

We are exactly what keeps this Nitro Burning going.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great News!! :)
maybe this will help get people fired up!!
Not if Gas hits over 4.00 agallon and may hit to 5-6 dollars agallon by this summer. :( :angry: This can but a damperm on people showing and going to races this summer. :( We got three races going on in celina this summer.
Untill Gas gets to $30 a gallon I will still got race's.I posted in another thread.People that own boats and gas them up at the docks are paying 5,6 or even 6.50 a gallon for gas or diesel and they still go boating.You might be mad on the way to race but on the way home I guarantee you will have a smile.

PLus Brett we have alot of Gas guys going Nitro i was told by one at the last race i love running nitro with you guys cause you are the gentlemen of the lake unlike gas guys, coming from a long time gassrer

Brett, there's no denying you passion and enthusiasm for nitro.....Thanks for lighting the fire along with others....now if there was some way to get Sport 40 and Sport 21 hydro going again...come on guys, blow the dust and rust off of em and run em! :)

Brett, there's no denying you passion and enthusiasm for nitro.....Thanks for lighting the fire along with others....now if there was some way to get Sport 40 and Sport 21 hydro going again...come on guys, blow the dust and rust off of em and run em! :)
Bill i would like all nitro classes to grow..look at the last race at palm beach..scale had 10 or more boats..john otto and the tunnel guys are looking good..everyone has to their part..i really am trying to build some of the weaker classes up and it seems like im doing a good job..the 60 monos and riggers are looking great!!! Bill u soon will have your 60 seaducer..these boat are great side by side racing..

Back in the day we used to fill the Winter Nats with 450 Nitro boats and the other District 3 races with 200 plus Nitro boats so I don't really think we are back to what the old days were by a long shot.

It is nice to see a race where Nitro out numbers Gas! Right now for the Brandon race, just counting the classes that have made there are 96 Nitro and 59 Gas. Nitro classes not made are Mod VP 0 entries, and RTR 2 entries, Gas Classes not made are Gas Tunnel 0 entries and Gas Twin Rigger 2 entries.

Brett / Bill I would run everything I have if I had the money to do so but the fact of the matter is I dont so I have to drop something and that is Sport 40, 60 and 90 Mono. I am really racing 2 classes more than I should but I can't seem to pick what to drop so I keep running them till I can't :huh:

Last edited:
Great News!! :)
maybe this will help get people fired up!!
Not if Gas hits over 4.00 agallon and may hit to 5-6 dollars agallon by this summer. :( :angry: This can but a damperm on people showing and going to races this summer. :( We got three races going on in celina this summer.
I watched Oboma today and I'm confident that gasoline prices will fall back down real soon. He has everything under control... :eek:

Plus, if gasoline goes too high, nitro will be cheaper to run. :p

Nitro rules! No gas boats here. :)

Brett, Some of the BEST NITRO Events to attend will be Atlanta Spring Nationals, Evansville Spring Race,Huntsville Spring Race, & the IMPBA NITRO Nationals in Evansville in August!!!!! Dont Miss the Boat on these Events. No pun intended.... :lol: bring those trailer Queens to the races, We will show you the Fast Way Around The Pond!!!!!! :blink: :blink: Beep beep! p.s. We Never Quit Racing, The gas guys are getting there asses kicked by the BIG BLOCK CMB these days & there is nothing they can do about it!!!!!!! :lol:

Back in the day we used to fill the Winter Nats with 450 Nitro boats and the other District 3 races with 200 plus Nitro boats so I don't really think we are back to what the old days were by a long shot.

It is nice to see a race where Nitro out numbers Gas! Right now for the Brandon race, just counting the classes that have made there are 96 Nitro and 59 Gas. Nitro classes not made are Mod VP 0 entries, and RTR 2 entries, Gas Classes not made are Gas Tunnel 0 entries and Gas Twin Rigger 2 entries.

Brett / Bill I would run everything I have if I had the money to do so but the fact of the matter is I dont so I have to drop something and that is Sport 40, 60 and 90 Mono. I am really racing 2 classes more than I should but I can't seem to pick what to drop so I keep running them till I can't :huh:
Ron, i know what you mean money wise...thats why i enjoy running my RTR so much...to bad the class didnt make :( ..... oh well, maybe next race! :) I do know that ive reached my limit boat wise and money wise...time to say thats enough! Its good to see the numbers growing in nitro though!

Just got done fitting old 666 with a .67 Now I can swap eng from .45 to .67. Next will be the .77 for X mono. 1 boat 3 classes. Got to love it. :D

David

Just got done fitting old 666 with a .67 Now I can swap eng from .45 to .67. Next will be the .77 for X mono. 1 boat 3 classes. Got to love it. :D

David
thanks for helping us build back c-mono david..now it looks like a, b, c, and x-mono is strong..same with the rigger line up..like i said nitro is back!!!

Brandon race looking good!! over 170 boats..still 1 day left to enter

David
**** - thats one UGLY boat -
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See ya next weekend Dave.

Andy

What speeds are the X -mono's going these days. Will they also be run in open offshore with the gas boats?

Been messing with the Razor a while. Got here running pretty good. it is a bit slower than the Mac pipe with this long CMB quiet pipe but quiet is cool I guess.

Think it would have a chance ? View My Video

David
**** - thats one UGLY boat -
rolleyes.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

See ya next weekend Dave.

Andy
If you had as many miles on you as this boat dose you would have an excuse to be ugly. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p

David

Will be at Dover tomorrow to test with Julian.

Back