Nitro/FE OB Hull, Engine, and Accessories Website and Contact Information Listings

Help Support intlwaters.com:

Mike Byer

I have a friend with a decal cutter, I'll see if they can be copied.

LawlessMan

Thanks for the mentions of Lawless Drives on the lists. In case you didn't know, I've been making them since 1996. I got into the FE world a few years ago, starting with adapters to mount large brushless motors on Gas Outboards. I followed up with adapters for 3.5 and 7.5 Lawless lower units, and also offer a radical conversion for 3.5 legs that uses a much lower motor adapter and reduces the height of the converted drive/motor combo by about 1 inch. I also make an adapter to mount OS (and similar) motors on the 3.5 Lawless drive, and can make one for OS to K&B 3.5 as well. On request, I can also make custom fins and other hardware, but please don't ask me to make rudders. Find my website at www.lawlessdrives.com

Geraghty

***Guys, I have compiled all of this info into one big post. I will try to keep this one post updated, feel free to post more at the bottom, and I will ad it to the main post as time permits. ***

www.htbboats.com Makers Of the HTB ;)

www.hyperprod.bizhosting.com General Outboard Gear lowers and Rossi Power Heads Ect.

www.ozspechobbies.com Australian Lynx Dealer and Generally the Best Prop Guy In The World

www.ozspechobbies.com Cant Forget NOVA ROSSI Distributor

www.hobbysupplies.com.au/ Australia CMB Dealer

www.aeromarinerc.com General Model Boats

www.zippkits.com Illusion Gus Tunnel

www.salisburypowerpipes.com Makers of CF Outboard Pipes

www.leecraftracing.com Leecraft XTR-21 and XT-460

Mounting Plate for mounting a K&B Powerhead onto an OS Max Lower Unit........

David Moyle

http://www.intlwater...showtopic=46429

Kris Flynn, Flex Shafts!

http://www.intlwater...showtopic=39932

I make 3.5 and 7.5 Cables, I have not got into the Gas ones, there should be a few people who can help you out, but I am not sure of their names.

Thanks

Kris

Hyperformance Products

Outboard powerheads, lowers, and accessories for nitro and gas.

http://hyperprod.biz...ard_motors.html

K&B Engines and parts: ---> Model Engine Company Of America

cobra tunnel boats

maker of 3.5 tunnels boats in fiberglass

probally the most affordable way to get into r/c boating. i have specials and deals all the time. i also make a FE version cobra that comes already cut and fitted for a larger radio box to accomodate all of the electrics required. i can be reached at hutchinsond15@yahoo.com or call me at (863)858-0536

Warhead, Shaman, Lynx Tunnel Boats

Contact Info:Here is Ron's contact info for purchasing the Warhead, Shaman, Lynx Tunnel Boats? Info as follows:

E mail : Ronracewon98@aol.com

Phone : (813) 951-1445

ML Boatworks for laser cut wooden Tunnel Hulls, Scales, and Hydro's.

Contact Mike Luszcz

Cell:(252)717-6282

Email: jamesmluszcz@hotmail.com

Website Coming soon!!! Watch the progress at 国民彩投网

Leyde Racing Products

I make OB crankshafts and conversion kits for 3.5 Novarossi and Go engines. The conversion kits will let you bolt up your engine to a OS lower. I also make an OS style of top mounting plate for the Lawless lower. So you can mount a OS style of PTO to your Lawless lower. These item will be on my website shortly.

Thank you,

Mark

Contact Joe Monahan at 707 Specialties. He carries just about ever accessory you could ever want for an outboard including adjustable motor mounts. His email is:

namba707spec@aim.com
Joe Monohan is no longerwith us....he has passed

Latest posts