Nitro Engine Squish Gauges

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris,

I have your analogue ready.

Mike Cathey,

I have your digital standard nitro gauge ready.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jeff,

I make them from turbo plugs. Doesn't look like much but it takes time to drill, machine and thread them successfully.

Thank you,

Daniel

George,

I am sorry I was out of town and not on the internet much and missed your post.

I do not have one made and ready but I can likely get one made in the next week if that will work for you.

Let me know.

Thank you.

George,

It is going to be a bit as the gauges are out of stock at Harbor Freight at the moment. It is usually a week or two before they have them again.

I would like one that will do both turbo and standard, digital preferred but not necessary, let me know availability and price.

Mark,

Went to see if any were in stock and still none.

I may just order some online. Give me a week- 10 days and I will try to get you one ready.

The digital to fit standard glow plug with adapter to fit turbo head is $90 plus $6 shipping.

Daniel Do you have a digital version available I would Like to get one

Thanks

George
George,

I can make that now. You want digital model for standard glow plug and turbo plug correct ? Or just standard glow plug only ?

Daniel Do you have a digital version available I would Like to get one

Thanks

George
George,

I can make that now. You want digital model for standard glow plug and turbo plug correct ? Or just standard glow plug only ?
Daniel I would like Digital standard glow plug version
George,

I will have it ready very soon.

$76 shipped.

Paypal is [email protected]

Thank you,
Paypal sent

thanks

Back