Nice clamps instead of zip ties

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
those look great.

always used the zip ties with a stainles lock, instead of the nylon. They never slip. I also believe they are plenum rated ties. dam things are pricy.

so Is it safe to say Don will be offering these to the comunity?

Thanks Paul

Mark, Thanks for the kind words.

Paul, Yes, They are for sale in all sizes. I will be at Hobart ( best race of the year ) with a few sets of all sizes.

Thanks

Don

Contact # 1-818 363-9358 or [email protected]

Mark, Thanks for the kind words.

Paul, Yes, They are for sale in all sizes. I will be at Hobart ( best race of the year ) with a few sets of all sizes.

Thanks

Don

Contact # 1-818 363-9358 or [email protected]
Don, I'll be sending you some dimensions for the other boats I need those for. Hopefully we can take

care of that at Hobart.

Mark,

No problem, like before just give me the dimensions and a little time to make them up. Hobart is going to be a hoot! Can't wait.

Don

Hey Don

I know you're busy getting ready for Hobart. Can I get a set for my twin before Hobart?

CMB80 with CMB quiet pipe.

If not I'll get a set at Hobart. Looking forward to seeing you again.

Nub

Nub,

Please give me a call at 1-818 363-9358 to discuss the dimensions.

I've been ready all year! LOL

Don

Mark,

No problem, like before just give me the dimensions and a little time to make them up. Hobart is going to be a hoot! Can't wait.

Don
Don,

I have a couple more boats I need to get your clamps on. My CMB .45RS Viper is needing a .985 and a 1.085,

and my CMB .67 Crapshooter wants a 1.295 and a 1.350. See you at Hobart!

Mark,

Between family,doctors appointments, lab test ( nothing serious ) and building a new C- Box, I haven't had time to spare on the clamps. I will hit shop next week & try to stock up. Will get your's out at the same time. Thanks

Don

Latest posts

Back