• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB villian s1 kit w/tank

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark james

Hello all,,This is a villian s1 kit with grim fuel tank.

All there,and complete with cowl,inst/build sheets..any bags of parts are not open.

This is a awsome boat,handles great and very nice..

(iam selling for a friend and do have the kit here..

serious only please can e-mail me [email protected]

$175.00 plus shipping ,,prefer u.s but will ship to canada..or p.u in madison hts,mich

ty mark

100_0871.jpg

100_0869.jpg

100_0870.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mark, you need to get your friend to check towers price. Just letting you know he's a bit high. Ryon

Mark, you need to get your friend to check towers price. Just letting you know he's a bit high. Ryon
Ill look and see,,does towers come with with the custon tank for the S1 too?..

I looked at tower but you cant get a villian s1 there...This boat was bought from grim as well as the fuel tank,,(I dont see anything on that site like it)

comments are always welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this a kit or completed boat? At Tower, search under VS1. You'll find it.
John
yep,,I stand corrected!! I did see it there for 150.00...

Well concider offers on this one,,,within reason of course,,thanks for the repley!

Good deal. You can keep the tank. I am into electrics. Wanted the original VS1 and not a manufactured copy. I can modify for electric as I build.

Doug

Good deal. You can keep the tank. I am into electrics. Wanted the original VS1 and not a manufactured copy. I can modify for electric as I build.
Doug
Good Pickup Doug... This one will be made of quality wood, etc... Should be an excellent FE build-up!

Darin

Good Pickup Doug... This one will be made of quality wood, etc... Should be an excellent FE build-up!
Right place - right time. I really like my Woodstuff's and will continue to run them. Couldn't pass up an original VS1. Will build it as a back up spec tunnel and or turn it over to a club member.

Tried to buy one a couple years back but it went for over 400.00 on E-Bay. Of course with the introduction of the Aquacraft VS1 I doubt it would go that high again.

Doug

Darin
Right place - right time. I really like my Woodstuff's and will continue to run them. Couldn't pass up an original VS1. Will build it as a back up spec tunnel and or turn it over to a club member.

Tried to buy one a couple years back but it went for over 400.00 on E-Bay. Of course with the introduction of the Aquacraft VS1 I doubt it would go that high again.

Doug
Doug... I think you'll find the WS28 and the VS-1 completely different animals from a driving perspective... the WS flat-tracks the turns... the VS-1 hooks up quite a bit more... Measure the angles when you get them side by side... you'll see what I mean... Completely different philosophies... Jury is still out as to which is generally "Faster" on the course... You'll enjoy them both.

Back