• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Complete Eagle sgx 45 rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark james

This is a awsome sgx45 complete and ready to race boat.

All a/b hardware,stage 1 mods on a mac45 and runs great and also set up with 3rd ch mixing(a/b romote needle)..This boat has only been run a few times and the motor is just broke in and ready to race.

Built by john brown with reinforced mtr and fuel tank area.

super clean paint (neon yellow) no dings or dents,never crashed,handles great and very fast!!

This boat will run with any 45 class boat..

I will include a futuba 3ch pistol grip radio,f/m receiver and battery pack.!...I can e-mail pics to SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY.

$850.00 plus shipping in u.s only....

cert.bank ck or m/o (not set up for pay-pal)..

boat is in madison hts,mich.

Interested buyers can contact me at yahoo mail ...>>>> maildriver690@yahoo

Thanks for looking\ mark

Sounds like a good deal and sweet boat. I don't mean to derail, but why is there always a reluctancy to post pics? It's always the same, I will e-mail pics to SERIOUS buyers. Why not just do it once and post the pics on the thread? I may become a serious buyer after I see the pictures. It can only help the sale of the item if pictures are provided right off the bat. Just my 2 cents. Good luck on the sale.

Mark,

You have hardly ever ran that boat, and now it is for sale? It looks like the bike is taking all your

time now,or is their a new woman in your life? I was looking forward to running with you at Spencer

Park this year.

Nice Boat Fellas If Your In The Market,

Mark Sholund

:unsure: yea, it looks like mark has taken up a new hobby,2 wheelers!

Mark are you still interested in selling the boat I have e-mailed you three times. If the boat is not for sale let me know and I will look into another boat. Thanks.

Virgil Ericksen

Mark are you still interested in selling the boat I have e-mailed you three times. If the boat is not for sale let me know and I will look into another boat. Thanks.
Virgil Ericksen
Hey Virgil. The last time that Mark was on I/W was Aug,2 Maybe he is out of town. ;)

Nick

hey verg..sorry but I didnt get any messages...plz try to e-mail me again at yahoo....maildriver690 at yahoo..or any interest call me,,248-882-4376 mark

Back