• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB Tuned Pipes For Sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crrcboatz

A and B are ops 29-40 pipes new never seen fuel and no dents. 1.45 inches at the largest point, .59 inches ID at the header end, and .67OD at the header end,stinger measurements are .38 OD and .33 ID

C is a beautiful little Rossi Muffled pipe. Was a .21 in its day but would make a GREAT .12, or .15 pipe now. New, no dents in original box, 1.26 inches at largest point, .603 OD and .56 ID at the header, stinger is .36 OD and .30 ID.

A & B price $30 each shipped in their original box. PIPE A SOLD TO DAVID.

C price is $40 shipped in original box.

I take paypal or PMO only.

Curt

Tuned_Pipes_For_Sale_IW_001.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Curt

I will take A for $30.00 I will send you a pm .

Dave Roach

Last edited by a moderator:
A and B are ops 29-40 pipes new never seen fuel and no dents. 1.45 inches at the largest point, .59 inches ID at the header end, and .67OD at the header end,stinger measurements are .38 OD and .33 ID
C is a beautiful little Rossi Muffled pipe. Was a .21 in its day but would make a GREAT .12, or .15 pipe now. New, no dents in original box, 1.26 inches at largest point, .603 OD and .56 ID at the header, stinger is .36 OD and .30 ID.

A & B price $30 each shipped in their original box.

C price is $40 shipped in original box.

I take paypal or PMO only.

Curt
is a the 3280 pipe? if so i belive it is , ill take it.. let me know payment arrangement you want, thanks

tk

Terry,

David posted first on the pipe and sent me a pm so it will go to him?

With regard to it being a 3280 Don Ferrette told me it was a 3290. I thought it was a 3280 too so I am simply not sure.

pipe B is the same thing only muffled and pipe D is identical to A if you want it I can do that for you.

thks Curt

Latest posts

Back