• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NIB Mac 67 w/pipe "SOLD PENDING FUNDS"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

missbudpilot55

NIB MAC 67, assembled by Andy Brown, AB Silver Pipe # AM67M2, header # 6725 & Stinger Bushing Set # AB67SB. All new ............ $500 Shipped in lower 48

No PayPal, Money Order or Checks Only

Please note to be fair reply to forum, no PM's

Last edited by a moderator:
NIB MAC 67, assembled by Andy Brown, AB Silver Pipe # AM67M2, header # 6725 & Stinger Bushing Set # AB67SB. All new ............ $500 Shipped in lower 48

You better not quit! :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't hold your breath on it, moving on to another facet of the hobby world, Control Line Stunt flying,

renewing my childhood start in model airplanes. I'll be putting everyhting to do with model boats up for sale as I get them ready, all boats, motors & bits & pieces.

You want to tackle another Caspari T-4 I'll make ya a sweet deal on the one I have in pieces?

Don't hold your breath on it, moving on to another facet of the hobby world, Control Line Stunt flying,

renewing my childhood start in model airplanes. I'll be putting everyhting to do with model boats up for sale as I get them ready, all boats, motors & bits & pieces.

You want to tackle another Caspari T-4 I'll make ya a sweet deal on the one I have in pieces?

Bill....have a look in my gallery at some stunt ships.....

I've been boating since 1976 and just got back into control-line stunt in 2000.

Currently flying a Randy Smith SV-22 powered by a PA 65 on a pipe.

I fly in advanced and it is a thrill.....

Go here.... https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...album=132&pos=2

Bill....Is that a bluehead Mac 67? Newer version ramped drum, etc..... I may be interested....

If you decide to go for speed let me know. I have a few DynaJet motors sitting here along with a Monoline plane. Top speed was 180.

Bill....Is that a bluehead Mac 67? Newer version ramped drum, etc..... I may be interested....
When I ordered the Eagle SGX67 I asked if Andy could assemble an engine for me, he put this one together

from on hand parts in January of this year, have never had the engine open, so I am assuming it does have the ramped rotor. But how can I tell by looking in the carb mounting area without opening the engine up?

When I ordered the Eagle SGX67 I asked if Andy could assemble an engine for me, he put this one together

from on hand parts in January of this year, have never had the engine open, so I am assuming it does have the ramped rotor. But how can I tell by looking in the carb mounting area without opening the engine up?
If Andy just did it for you it will be the latest stuff. You can open the carb barrel fully & look down at the drum rotor while turning the motor. When the drum opens you'll see the ramp. ;)

I'll take it. Send me a PM with your address, I'll send youa money order.

Excellent!

Joe

Back