Newton Wants His Glow Plugs!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hgatjens

Daivd Newton ventured to UNW today in his attempt to secure Glow Plugs for beating the Brandts. He was forced to challenge them there as he had to miss the last RCU race for finals.

Reaching the entrance pin to the third turn 23 seconds before the race start, David was able to grab lane one. He entered the front straightaway with 11 seconds still on the clock and crawled to the starting line. There he accelerated away and held off Bill Brandt who finished second and Dave Brandt who ended up 3rd.

At a UNW race......does that count ;)

Great job David......I'll send you my address here in CA so you can come pick them up :lol:

I'll drop them in the mail this week. Do I get a chance to win them back in San Diego?

Glenn

Daivd Newton ventured to UNW today in his attempt to secure Glow Plugs for beating the Brandts. He was forced to challenge them there as he had to miss the last RCU race for finals.Reaching the entrance pin to the third turn 23 seconds before the race start, David was able to grab lane one. He entered the front straightaway with 11 seconds still on the clock and crawled to the starting line. There he accelerated away and held off Bill Brandt who finished second and Dave Brandt who ended up 3rd.

Glad my pep-talk worked! At the electrics race last week, we had a chance to talk (I saw some history notes for finals :D ...BTW how did you do on the history test?)... BUT, I definately didn't tell him to get to the entrance pin to turn 3 at 23 seconds..... but the kid has skills. Great job Mini-Czar!

DJ

No one is more happy for Dave than my Dave and I. Great job, MiniCzar! We were just happy to have it be an RCU 123. It was real fun racing with them. We hope to do it again some time.

Glenn, I don't know you but good luck at the Nats.

DJ, What are you going to do with Ferrete's Freddies Club. I hear you tried to buy the Circus from Hruby.

Thanks for all the congrats. I am glad we were all able to make it a 123. My dad told me he was hoping that Dave bill and I would do a 123 finish there, but he definetly did not expect it in this order! I still can not beleive I was able to win. David good talking to you the other day, sorry to say, I didnt do as well on the history test as I did at the race. Ha ha. Glenn, yes you can win them back in San Diego this year. This will make it an interesting Muncey Race!

David,

I have the "loaner" plugs ready to ship :p

This is the correct address?

14518 167th PL. S.E.

Renton, Wash. 98059

Glenn, I don't know you but good luck at the Nats
Thanks Bill.

The scale will finally be ready to go this weekend. Two rebuilt motors, 3 new props and two pipes to test.

No one is more happy for Dave than my Dave and I. Great job, MiniCzar! We were just happy to have it be an RCU 123. It was real fun racing with them. We hope to do it again some time.
Glenn, I don't know you but good luck at the Nats.

DJ, What are you going to do with Ferrete's Freddies Club. I hear you tried to buy the Circus from Hruby.

Bill,

I'm going to put a Green-Head in the Freddies... it should go like stink.... maybe then I can keep up with the ND :rolleyes:

Remember,... I have (2) girls, 6 & 9... what a good way to introduce them to R/C... I started at 9 you know... time flies.... :)

I would like to get John back in the game. His hull is a good one... and he is a competitor... I love competition! BTW, I also have the Circus (Canard), and remember my girls; can you see a pink team forming?? If I tried to buy it, you'd know about it, because you'd have heard the # I gave him.

DJ

DJ,

I was actually thinking of the girls on the Freddies Club. I got my Dave into RC cars when he was 11. That was the best money I ever spent. Not only have we been able to enjoy racing together over the years, but it was a great way to keep his mind off things I didn't want him into during those teen years. He was always getting ready for a race.

My Dave has also been showing some interest in a hull like mine. I guess he's always liked the style. He was interested in John's boat and somehow your name came up as also interested.

Yes, PINK would be great. If I can help in any way to get them AND you racin just let me know.

Your dad hit the beach pretty hard today. Hopefully not too much damage.

Take Care,

Bill

DJ,
I was actually thinking of the girls on the Freddies Club. I got my Dave into RC cars when he was 11. That was the best money I ever spent. Not only have we been able to enjoy racing together over the years, but it was a great way to keep his mind off things I didn't want him into during those teen years. He was always getting ready for a race.

My Dave has also been showing some interest in a hull like mine. I guess he's always liked the style. He was interested in John's boat and somehow your name came up as also interested.

Yes, PINK would be great. If I can help in any way to get them AND you racin just let me know.

Your dad hit the beach pretty hard today. Hopefully not too much damage.

Take Care,

Bill
No, the old man kicked up a turn-fin and didn't hurt the boat too much (just nicked and bent the rudder).

The Freddies Club is MIA thanks to the USPS right now.... Don shipped it last Tuesday, "EXPRESS" and it is still not here... :angry:

I'll be out this year, and look forward to seeing you all more.

DJ

P.S. - Great job Brenda!!!

Back