Newbie, Keeler Cruiser

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougveine

Totally new to RC boating! Bought my 1st boat this past week an Arrow 5 UDI005. I unboxed it charged the battery and sent it!! I purchased a couple upgraded batteries and I must say I’ve had a blast with no issues. I’m curious to find some upgraded larger props. The stock cheesy 2 blade plastic are weak! They chip up pretty quick and are cheap. Any input would be great !
That Diesel the cat in the background.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Totally new to RC boating! Bought my 1st boat this past week an Arrow 5 UDI005. I unboxed it charged the battery and sent it!! I purchased a couple upgraded batteries and I must say I’ve had a blast with no issues. I’m curious to find some upgraded larger props. The stock cheesy 2 blade plastic are weak! They chip up pretty quick and are cheap. Any input would be great !
That Diesel the cat in the background.
Welcome. Careful I can see Diesel knocking that radio off any time now! 😂. Go to the Electric Boat sub forum and ask your question. I’m sure there’s plenty of folks that will put you in the right direction.

Back