New years resolution

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideblues

A few suggestions to start off with:

1) I promiss not to run my buddy's "Witches Brew" 70% in my new rigger and blow a engine :rolleyes:

2) Mikie Z. agrees to not pass gas for a period of 30 day's :blink:

3) I will not use the word project in all my posts B)

4) Ron will only have dry britches at the pond :)

5) Tom M. Will carve a bouy with out snaggin a sponson :unsure:

6) Tim will finish a project in less than a YEAR!!!! <_<

7) JD will drive the Zambonie backwards every time he wins a race :lol:

8) PJ will build a boat that gets on step :(

9) Kev will break the 63 mph mark with a mod tunnel :huh:

10) Everybody will have a safe and prosporous "New Year" !!!!!!

He, He, He,

Gene :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:
Gener

Me...pass gas... :blink:

Naaa...Well maybe a little....Hehehe

Whats that babe...O yea I will have another piece of cheese and o yea,...another beer too...

Me gas...Its just Mikey perfume.. ;)

ROCK....Hea...Rock...heha....On............... B)

Ha,Ha, Try'n to talk the wife into some Rye shots at midnite.......... :p

Thats good.....now one to grow on........BURP!!!!!......Now one fer me and two fer you....... :blink:

Gene :D

1) Prove to myself that i can run a motor with no head clearance and 60% fuel like everyone else seems to do. :angry:

2) Get on the clock :lol:

3) Get to the nats :)

4) Get the secret project in the water B)

5) Prove that pickleforks are only good for sticking pickles (or into other boats) and that two tunnels are better than one :eek:

6) A happy and safe new year for all!

Gene,

I had an idea for how I’d break 63mph. There’s a river close by that has an 8mph current while the tide is going out, and a 2 mph current when the tide is coming in. Given my boat that wants to top out at 59mph: If I made my downstream run at the end of the outgoing tide, the radar will say 67MPH!!

winner.gif

Then, if I wait a few minutes for the tide to change then run it upstream (radar should read around 57mph) If I were to average these two runs I’ll be…………… :blink:

Lets see 57+ 67=124

And 124/2= 62
censored.gif
DANGIT!!!! Need to find another river!!!!!

Now thats a good one. :D You just don't know how bad I needed that laugh today.

Joe

hire someone to dump a huge amount of water in it right as the tide changes and you head back up- should increase the tide a little :rolleyes: B)

is this the rappahanock?

Have everyone in Norfolk flush their johns just before you start your run. Then the outgoing will be 10 mph.

My resolution: To spend all my "muffler money" on new boats and engines.

Joe/Mike,

Its the York river......but I may have to check out the specs on the Rappahanock or even go up to Richmond and check out the James :D

get every redneck fishin on the james to dump his beer in the water all at the same time....and then be prepared to see your radar break as it tries to record impossibly high speeds

Try to do less fiberglass work inside the apartment.Girlfriend thinks she's got allergies all the sudden.<perk>she threw out her stupid cat.

Steve W.

To meet as many Int Waters members as possible at the nats in Jackson. :)

Try hard to be competitive. ;)

Outrun many. :D

DS

Latest posts

Back