Christmas Wish List.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr I would like to get me ancient deep V on the water with a new prop B) and finish my tropical aquarium (NOT TO BUT MY BOAT IN :lol: )

Oh, and find some other ppl in2 RC boating in SA

Gee my Christmas fantasy wish list -

A nice down draft paint booth

Someone who's favorite thing is to clean paint guns after I'm done spraying :p

To run every lap in every heat in every race 1/2 inch off the bouys. Hey I said this is my fantasy list ... B)

Razor flat water, perfect air density & temps at next SAW trials so I can go after that 120 mph mark. :D

.. and my real list-

that we all get at least one thing we really wanted & that everyone has a safe & happy Holiday season & prosperous New Year. :D

My wish would be to find a hobby shop in the Denver area that is well supplied like Als Hobby Shop is! Looks like most of my boating supply puchases will be mail order. Bummer! :angry:

Merry Christmas to all!

Later!

Ed Radz

Mikey........

You are lucky I haven't visited the shop since I got back from Cancun. I am still processing the green chile........HEHEHEHE

Even comes with batteries.

Cute, :D Some people come up with the weirdest thing.

LOL You dont need a detector to know someone farted, Unless you cant smell, and even that you ahead of the game.

NT

NT, I don't know about you, but nobody around my house ever lives up to it even when you smell it. This thing will sniff out the wrongdoer, and preserve justice in the Knesek household!