Christmas Wish List.......

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Pond with a Roof

Heck yeah!!!!! I like that idea, maybe a wind break on one side too :blink:

Gene :D

Heck man, might as well think big. A race course has 110 yard straights so there should be no problem fitting one inside something like the astrodome. Lets build it in Kansas so it is centrally located. Have the internats there every year. We will need a good vent system and will all have to use muffled pipes, otherwise we will all be gassed and deaf after a weekend of racing. I guess land is still cheap in Kansas. Ok I'll throw in the first 50 bucks towards this....anyone else?

But seriously.....

Has anyone ever approached the folks who own and manage the Daytona International Speedway about using that wonderful lake in the middle of the track??

i got the indoor lake thing covered see i invent a few things and get my millions and build a indoor race course in washington every one and there brother will be at it and the water will only be a foot and a half deep so you can walk out in the middle with your waiters on :p just think no rescue boats what will the world be coming to. :D

Don't worry about buying the land to build the indoor pond in Washington, just bring your money south and you can build it in my backyard here in S Oregon for free lol. I have the space for something like that, just not the money to build it. Of course tuning for the higher altitude could be fun (4780' elevation) and it'd need to be heated in the winter. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
mark poole said:
But seriously.....Has anyone ever approached the folks who own and manage the Daytona International Speedway about using that wonderful lake in the middle of the track??
The club in Daytona has a pond right outside of the speedway. I raced it in the early 90's.

Back in the 80's they would hold races in the National Reflecting Pool in Washington D.C. Maybe we can convince ol' G W to put a temporary roof on it.............LOL. Peace and Bessings to all HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!

Hey Rodney,

Why would your wife like the two things on Pammy Andersons chest - Tommy Lee and Kid Rock!!!!! LOL

Just tell her the best thing about mothers milk is the containers it comes in. :D

GT :p

mark poole said:
But seriously.....Has anyone ever approached the folks who own and manage the Daytona International Speedway about using that wonderful lake in the middle of the track??
Now that would be KQQL :lol: :lol:

õ¿~ ya later

Bob morton

[SIZE=21pt]I set myself up for that one![/SIZE]

Yeah now that we are ready for #6 man I can't afford the formula, told her she'll have to breast feed this one.

Slideblues said:
Outboard Nut, MarkA case of exhaust throttles to fit everything, and a way to get Mary to back off the throttle :eek:

Also send me all tha fat belly Garcia's :ph34r:
Gener,

You are soo00 right.. B) At least with the case of ET's for me!!! ;) Mary, she only knows one speed.. WFO.... :lol: As for those fatties, let's just say you are in the will :p

As for my wish, Peace on Earth is #1.. Then there's a need to plug a rock ledge so I can build a pond in the back 20..

Happy Holidays everyone.... :D

Mark

Hey Mark,

Kinda figured you would say that :D :p

Everyone have have a safe and Merry Christmas,

Only 17 shopping days left............... ;)

17 days left, **** i have plenty of time yet.

Prop works props

Have a M&D engine getting built.

and most of all, everyone here have a merry christmas, and to good health and great friends on here.

Reading back, How did boobies come up in this?

I must of missed something.

NT

He’s an idea……..

I’m not asking for much this holiday season. In fact I only ask for 2 things. First, I ask for divine intervention to give me the patience to put up with my mother inlaw's 5 day visit.

Secondly I ask for :

A Rinker Cowling (I actually want about 4 of them). It would be light and easy to work with (made of ABS somewhat like the Dumas cowling). One that fits over the forward corners of my radio box, that doesn’t cost too much, and is already painted yellow.

Kevin,

I guess I understand the patience of a saint thing with the monster in law. The cowling sounds like you're offering me a challenge. Give me some dimensions and I'll see what I can do (in glass but).

GT B)

Gary,

Maybe you'll control the market for Rinker cowlings too ;)

I get the feeling like I'm not the only one interested in scoring a Cool Cowl :rolleyes:

I know I've talked to a couple of Yanks that would buy some if they were available.

I'll be happy to speed test these cowls for you when "lake B" reopens with new pier facilities and recovery boat.

I have test sled that should take it to 59.9 mph but not much more....maybe a streamlined cowling will push it over the 60 :D