New Website

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

philshobbyshop

All International Waters members:

I need everyones help in checking out our NEW site! Everyone on this site is always so friendly and helpful.

I would like to invite everyone to give me your feedback on the site. I know your time is valuable so I will be willing to give you $5.00 to check it out. We have many new and exciting specials coming up soon for the grand opening. I am putting all the boating items on the website as soon as I can. I will be adding more pictures, descriptions, products like K&B Plugs, Octura Props, McCoy plugs qty buys, Speedmaster, and many other items. Right now we have 120,000 items on the site. We will be sending out emails to our mailing list with specials, so please sign up on the site. One of the specials we will be running soon is going to be on the OS 21xm Outboards to all members.

Please visit our NEW site www.Philshobbyshop.com. If you purchase $10.00 or more in the cart I will give you $5.00 off your order! Please put "intlwaters" for the discount code. All international customers you will have to email me with your order from the site and I will send you a PayPal invoice with the $5.00 off discount. We are working on getting international shipping up soon.

This is kinda a test to make sure everything is working smooth. The coupon will be good until the end of the month. Visit as many times as you like to receive the discount. Sunday I will have more items "in stock" on the site.

I value your response! Thanks for all your help!

Thanks

Steve

[email protected]

Phil's Hobby Shop

www.philshobbyshop.com

260-424-0065

I like the layout, glowplug button in boats takes you back to last page opened. I didn't see any to find those killer prices on TG hitecs in cars "best price I have seen .They have strong following in buggy & truggy . I guess they run on 7,4 v no problem. Are you gonna have the castle link & car field link ava soon...? I post you up on RC tech on those servos.

I like the layout, glowplug button in boats takes you back to last page opened. I didn't see any to find those killer prices on TG hitecs in cars "best price I have seen .They have strong following in buggy & truggy . I guess they run on 7,4 v no problem. Are you gonna have the castle link & car field link ava soon...? I post you up on RC tech on those servos.
Mark, What you told me is just what I wanted to know. I will have the Glow Plug link working soon. I don't understand what you mean about the castle link & car field link ava soon? Yes, We are working on getting the glow plugs up in bulk, so boat guys can purchase them without emailing me. Right now we are working on as much as possible to fix all the little kinks in the site. I really am glad you took the time to check us out. Please send me an email and explain what you mean about the Castle Link & Car Link AVA. I can call you if you have time and tell me over the phone what you mean. We always try to listen to our customers because we are in business because of them.

[email protected]

Thanks

Steve

philshobbyshop

260-424-0065

Very nice.One thing that i like to see is to put the pages on the bottom of the page your viewing.When i scroll down to see whats on the page i have to scroll back up for next page.You could spend hours on the site LOL

looks great.. I can look first insead of call you for info on parts in stock.. B)

Last edited by a moderator:
looks great.. I can look first insead of call you for info on parts in stock.. B)
We have the website up and running great. We added number buttons on the bottom of each page. If you need anything just add to cart and proceed to check out. Remember about the five dollar coupon once you enter the shopping cart. Coupon Code is "intlwaters"

If you don't see something on the site like Octura, or Speedmaster, or Aeromarine just email us and I will reply with that we have.

Thanks

Steve

[email protected]

260-424-0065

The site looks great, I'd heard of your shop and it's great to be able to check it out.

One thing if it's possible is to have a link to shipping information for us north of the border when you have it set up for international.

The difference between USPS and UPS can make it to expensive and on some sites you have to enter all your information before you get any idea of what kind or how much shipping will be.

A shipping calculator like you have for the US would be fantastic if it's possible.

Back