New Top Speed 3

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Bill.

Since the VS1 is still in production and kicking butt, is the TS3 geared for the mod class?

Last edited by a moderator:
If it is in fact 30" it should carry a mod engine with no issue...One would think anyway....

ac

Kinda leaning my way towards a Cobra, HTB290 or a lynx if I have any money..... Kinda like the looks of them Lynx boats... But then again the TS3 will be a a lot easier to afford!!!!!

Im pretty sure im gonna get a TS-3......ive been wanting to get back into tunnels for awhile...always was a fun class....ill have to stick a K&B 3.55 SS on it from my TS-2 as i just aint ready to part with almost 400.00 for an O.S. ......yet! :)

Just watched the video. That boat is set up right!

I just may have to get one of those.

The Instruction Manual for the TS3 is a great reference source for setting up tunnel boats. Grim and the graphics department at HOBBICO really did a first class job creating the document.

JD

I was stomped by the TS3 prototype in 3.5 mod in the 2006 NAMBA Nationals. Chris Wittrig's Top Speed was powered by a CMB as I recall. It's a perfect mod boat.

Lohring Miller

Back