New To RC

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikemay

Hi there guys I am new RC boat building and need some info. I am currently looking for the right plans for me to start with for my first build. I have look at Jerry dunlap plans for the WOF 28/30 Tunnel hull at rcboatmodeler.com and it looks like a very nice hull for a beginner to start with. I am not sure for sure if I am going to build a tunnel hull type of an offshore cat type boat. Dose anyone here know of any other websites or RC stores in the Toronto area the offer plans for boats? or other sites that offer Jerry's plans for sale? I have been looking for other plans by different designers for free downloading but have not had any luck but am realizing a lot or work goes into them so there hard to come by for free.

Thanks

Mike

Check the free plans section on this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are going to build a tunnel, I would really be looking at the Villian S1. I have built a few of these boats for other people and also for myself, this boat builds very easy and fast. I run my Villian S1 with a stock K&B SS.

Here is a link to where you can order the boat online -

http://www.grimracer.com/

Back