• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New t-plus scale cowl with lexan windshield

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it's for the 8200 hull, formerly Chip Hanauer's Merlin powered Atlas and George Woods Jr's Oberto

Not sure...I had purchased the boat from Dave Newton...I believe he got it at an estate sale...I've since sold the boat but found this cowl in my shed.

What the hell I'll roll the dice and take it if I can confirm plans are available for the full deck MHR #9302 (changed in '99 from open deck). I've already messaged David to see if this set was drawn.

Hey Bob, still seriously interested, just trying to find out if I can make it work. Seems neither Roger or David ever did plans for the full deck '99 T-Plus/Freddie's Club so I've reached out to a few for pics and such to see what I'll need to do this from scratch and if it's even viable. With that being said could you post a side view from a little further back so I can see the entire cowling please? Need to see that there is enough side height to meet the conventional deck line of the '99 boat (the open deck cowl has less side height). It looks like there might be but a good side shot will be a big help. Thanks!!

Latest posts

Back