• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Super Sport 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

PHIL THOMAS

R C Marine Designs Super Sport 21 sport hydro.

The boat comes with the front radio box. I have the setup info and hardware list and pictures of the setup in the kit.

The hardware i used is from Speedmaster, 21 hydro rudder and strut and mini motor mount.

Mike Hughes makes a nice 21 mount for this boat that mounts to the floor of the engine well.

the price for the kit is $250 and $20 for shipping.

Send in your orders using a bank check or money order.

Pay pal can be used, NO CCards [email protected]

PHIL THOMAS

1175W MARIETTA

DECATUR, IL. 62522

217-429- 6444

View attachment 1691

Racers

I can not think of a better designer or builder when its comes to E-Glass sport/scale hydros. Phil is about the best there is.. This boat is very unique.

As for Power Surge Racing Products, we will be offering a new turn fin for this boat designed by Phil. Its made out of 7075-T6 aluminum and will retail for around 12 bucks... We should have them in stock in another week or so and they way they look its possible that this turn fin could become the standard fin for most sport 20 hydros.. And as always we will build fuel cells for the boats to any specification..

Not trying to overshadow Phils post.. Just letting you know what is happening with what i predict to be “the standard" in sport 20 hydroplane racing designs.

Rock on

Grim

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike, thanks for the comments. Good news about the turn fin.

We will be racing at the Summer Thunder race May16.

I have sold several boats since Feb 1st, Hope to have some positive feedback from those who purchased one. We are always looking for a better setup. The new Mac 21 engines are finally available, several people were waiting for motors.

The wait for a boat varies, 2-3 weeks or less.

picture of the new turn fin

PHIL

View attachment 1968

Last edited:
Back