new sport 21 hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats alot different than your old one isnt it? will it have some wings up front? It has a big cut back on the body. Like the turbine style cowl.

namba276 said:
Check out pics. pretty large picture.
95014[/snapback]

Whoa! do I detect a "Rule" voilation, look how long the front of those sponsons are.

Nice looking boat though :)

Phil,

The boat hasn't changed much. I added some lengh to the nose section. And a turbin style cowl. Thats what people seem to want. I will take some other pics that are not so big. Bob

I do know the rules... The boat has not had the canard wings installed yet.

Bob

namba276 said:
I do know the rules... The boat has not had the canard wings installed yet.                                                                                              Bob

95022[/snapback]

Sorry, Don't Know This Bob, sponsons just looked like they went all the way to the "end" of the sponson's in the pic, yu know what I mean :eek:

namba276 said:
Sponsons to the end of the sponsons??? :huh:You Know What I Mean ;)
95027[/snapback]

I just re-read the newer changes to the "Sport Hydroplane" I get it, it's just that the wings were not in the picture :rolleyes: can we all go to bed now without beating this any further? :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back