New Scale coming does any have pics of 91 American Spirit

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GeorgeAlbrecht

I am looking for Pics of the 1991 American Spirit and paint codes would help too. I figure if I am going to dominate District 4 I really want it to look good.

George

I am looking for Pics of the 1991 American Spirit and paint codes would help too. I figure if I am going to dominate District 4 I really want it to look good.

George
Shoot Lennard Cuenco a p/m, he's done the American Spirit and I'd bet has what you need.
default_smile.png

mine is 10th scale but can give u an dear

american sprit.jpg

promo-spirit-larger1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to change my paint scheme a little I am going with the all blue cowl version any pics of this the American Spirit with an all blue cowl would be a great help and a good picture of the California Horizons Logo would be a huge help

Thanks

I want to put out a huge thank you to RCPainter my scale came out great almost too pretty to race.

Just a few more final touches

20150525_151646.jpg

20150525_151658.jpg

Wow that looks great. Nice job Larry. George you might have to follow those other scale guys so you don't put a scratch in it.

Good looking scale. Larry is the best. But as far as dominating scale in Dist. 4 I do not know about that. The old Jeronimo is running pretty good.

Well off to the pond to begin testing this week end. Planning on testing 2 boats tomorrow my scale and D mono both brand new and totally untested. The badger race is next week end so nothing like waiting till the last minute. Friends and a little luck I just might make it.

Latest posts

Back