New Scale Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pic !!!

Rides like a three point hydro should ride I believe. I see so many running around dragging their arses. CHEERS !!! Bob

Scott Williamson's  VS-41 Solo.jpg

that really is a great picture....great looking boat...my 10th scale vintage hydro rides like that coming out of the corner but no one has ever taken a good picture of it.....

Great boat, I have built the same 1/8 boat from ML Boatworks with similar painting but it doesn't look as soon as yours, the boat runs really fast and stable

Olly your Beacon turned out great! Your pics got me motivated to get crackin' on a refinish of one I built and sold ready for paint that found it's way back home in December. Started stripping the paint off yesterday-

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the nice comments. I've got three coats of clear on (not in the most ideal conditions lol). Hoping to test next weekend. I just put new bearings in my old green head lol.

Mikey, I still have my Bardahl down the basement, tucked away as well
default_smile.png

Olly

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sell him one Mikey. Hammer could bolt it to that vintage U - 50, and come race with us in Evansville - - - Sept. 2020!!!!

Har,Har !!! Yes, I know I'm terrible Ray. CHEERS!!! Bob

Back