New Road Runner .21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anthony,

Im gonna keep that stuff to myself because I dont need to hear the backlash of "oh your not supposed to do this or that". Just some things that I wanted to try that have worked for me but not might work for others.

Matt

Great run boat had a lot more it's running a little wet put a shim on the turn fin side front sponson it would help a lot.

Looks awesome
Julian,

I already have it shimmed quite a bit in the front. I was trying out an OPS 3280 I need to switch back to the Cooper-Wood S Pipe. I havent found that special prop yet. Always a work in progress.

Matt

Matt,

E mail me at [email protected] I likely can help you with the prop you can run on that boat. I have 2 of them.

John

Anthony,

The boat is only going low to mid 60's tops. We take our boats to the time trials twice a year to see how fast they actually run. We have a stalker pro that we use and that still isnt as accurate as putting it on the clock.

Terry,

We just need to get a buoy setup so we can learn to drive better.

Matt

I was going to say most likely low 60's just by watching the video. But its very hard to tell the speed in a video also.

Looks nice and stable though! And turns very well also! I have a hummingbird that was given to me by a buddy that I plan to restore this winter. Look forward to getting it on the water next year as well!

Last edited by a moderator:
A H7 will make it much faster.

Try a 17deg back cut on it then add some leading edge parabolic to the blade to hook it up.

Also give the CMB nitro pipe a try. It will pull bigger props and still rev at a longer length.

Great run boat had a lot more it's running a little wet put a shim on the turn fin side front sponson it would help a lot.

Looks awesome
Julian,

I already have it shimmed quite a bit in the front. I was trying out an OPS 3280 I need to switch back to the Cooper-Wood S Pipe. I havent found that special prop yet. Always a work in progress.

Matt
An H-7 cut down to 46mm @ 3.6" was my favorite 21 prop when I ran them.

That is a really nice 21 rigger.Nice job.

Terry

Looks awesome
Julian,

Matt
You can send the boat my way now as it is lol. $1000 plus shipping ha ha

Matt,

What propeller are you running on it now?

I found a couple of special ones yesterday testing a new 21 T-2 Hydro.

Let Me Know Please?

Mark Sholund

Latest posts

Back