New Records set at Huntsville!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Traufler

Supporting Member
Well with SUPER weather and some very good water there was some rather fast boats ready for action at Huntsville this past weekend. David Hall showed us all why he is the JAE master and really had the class act 10S boat ripping the water to shreds!

David Hall B O/B Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 26.005 sec

David Hall Q Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 18.679 sec

David Hall T Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 19.269 sec

Paul Traufler P Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 20.300 sec

So you want to join in all the fun you say, well there is one more chance this year, the after Turkey Day Record Trials at Huntsville, AL. 24-25 Nov 2012. Spend some time with the family, eat a good meal, enjoy the football on TV, do some black Friday shopping and then hold on to your hat and do some fast boat time trials! Sounds like a perfect weekend!!!!

More info:

http://home.hiwaay.n...cords trial.pdf

Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Good job guys! Sub 20 seconds is an accomplishment you have run a time trial to understand and respect. That and the B/OB run broke a tommy Lee record that held for 16 years.

Mic

Well with SUPER weather and some very good water there was some rather fast boats ready for action at Huntsville this past weekend. David Hall showed us all why he is the JAE master and really had the class act 10S boat ripping the water to shreds!

David Hall B O/B Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 26.005 sec

David Hall Q Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 18.679 sec

David Hall T Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 19.269 sec

Paul Traufler P Hydro 1/3 mi OVAL 20.300 sec

So you want to join in all the fun you say, well there is one more chance this year, the after Turkey Day Record Trials at Huntsville, AL. 24-25 Nov 2012. Spend some time with the family, eat a good meal, enjoy the football on TV, do some black Friday shopping and then hold on to your hat and do some fast boat time trials! Sounds like a perfect weekend!!!!

More info:

http://home.hiwaay.n...cords trial.pdf

Paul

Way to go professor Hall! Congrats to Paul!

David did have a 108+ pass but that was just to have a "high water mark" and was not a record. He was looking to get a 100 MPH patch, I think that is just around the corner now...

David did have a 108+ pass but that was just to have a "high water mark" and was not a record. He was looking to get a 100 MPH patch, I think that is just around the corner now...
A single 100+ mph pass earns an IMPBA 100 MPH patch. It does not have to be a record or a two-way average.

Welcome to the 100 MPH club David Hall...and Congrats on the new oval records!

Great times guys.

Welcome David, you're only the second guy to run an FE boat under 20 seconds and now the fastest FE 2-lap time period. Congrats, I know how much work it takes.

Paul, nice run. Keep at it, there's a sub 20 in there. It took me a couple years to break 20 with a P boat.

Anything sub 20 is absolutely screaming around the course. It's a serious accomplishment no matter what you're running.

A single 100+ mph pass earns an IMPBA 100 MPH patch. It does not have to be a record or a two-way average.

Congrats on the records Guy's, great job..

Andy,

I didnt know they still gave patches out,

as i never received any for the two times i was at E-City...

Regards Aaron

Congrats on the records Guy's, great job..

Andy,

I didnt know they still gave patches out,

as i never received any for the two times i was at E-City...

Regards Aaron
There is a form you have to fill out and submit to get a patch Aaron.

John

Thanks guys! With good water and few boats test time was pretty open this go around. The last record trials of the year is close at hand... I hope to have some good weather now.

Paul

Latest posts

Back