New Prop Guy - Really Good

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preston_Hall

There is a new prop man on the block now. Well, not new but now he is ready to make props for the public.

I have not tried one myself, but you can bet money that I will.

I have seen Kentley Porter's 21 hydro do near 100mph passes for a long time. I know the boat almost as well as he does. He got a SAW prop from this guy that is going 130mph. He has the NAMBA record for all the "Nay sayers". I had serious doubts that you could just throw a prop on a boat and go these record speeds. But I telll you the boat launched and accelerated as good as it ever has. It looked like it had real promise until it blew off the water and broke in half.

I also know this guy has a gas hydro record at 106mph. That's what I'm talking about! I'll be getting in touch with this guy the next time I go for the gas cat record. For all you guys trying to get my .12 stuff maybe he can help you out too. :lol:

He ain't just bending blades. He's talking a whole new game. Plenty of records to show for it. Go see for yourself at NAMBA. G-1 hydro, A hydro, Bhydro, c hydro, x hydro, that's just a few.

So if you want to try something new and not keep throwing your money away on some shiny christmas tree ornaments then I would suggest getting in touch with Chris Grim. I'll get you some contact info later.

P.S.

I'm not saying everybody else's props are "bull" but you know what I mean.

Bash this post and I'll bash you back. :D Have a nice day and good luck!

Would like contact info. I'll be looking for a pair of good Oval Time Trial props for a 45, 67, and Twin outrigger.

-Buck-

Is this new that he is doing props or new that he is selling?

His prop work is top notch...

Grimracer

Preston which cat record you going for? LS27, XLS27, LS36, XLS36?

Last edited by a moderator:
Would like contact info. I'll be looking for a pair of good Oval Time Trial props for a 45, 67, and Twin outrigger.
-Buck-

Grimracer
Buck,

His phone number is 714-890-3127.

Grim,

He was doing props for a select group of people. Now he is starting a prop business for gas, nitro and electrics. He can make you a prop for heat racing or time trials.

I have ran many modified props over the years. The group of props that I got from Chris last year were incredible. His workmanship, prices and delivery were nothing short of first class. He has been blessed with his knowledge of prop, motor and hull dynamics. These are the traits it takes to make a prop that works. I am sad that he is offering this service to everyone, one less trick I had up my sleeve. :lol:

Good luck Chris.

Kentley Porter

-Buck-

Grimracer
Buck,

His phone number is 714-890-3127.

Grim,

He was doing props for a select group of people. Now he is starting a prop business for gas, nitro and electrics. He can make you a prop for heat racing or time trials.

I have ran many modified props over the years. The group of props that I got from Chris last year were incredible. His workmanship, prices and delivery were nothing short of first class. He has been blessed with his knowledge of prop, motor and hull dynamics. These are the traits it takes to make a prop that works. I am sad that he is offering this service to everyone, one less trick I had up my sleeve. :lol:

Good luck Chris.

Kentley Porter
Thanks Kentley

-Buck-

Chris makes some Great props, we set the C Tunnel SAW record with one last fall. I look forward to getting more props done.

Best of luck Chris...

Bill

I tried open on website Seismic Amogo's but it is not work seem under construction I need to contact to Chris email address? thanks. Allan

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried open on website Seismic Amogo's but it is not work seem under construction I need to contact to Chris email address? thanks. Allan
hey allan try seismic amigos! He did some prop work for me a couple of times at some point series races and I can agree, his work is top notch and it is amazing what he can do.

Cliff

hey allan try seismic amigos! He did some prop work for me a couple of times at some point series races and I can agree, his work is top notch and it is amazing what he can do.

Cliff
Do you give me what is his email address??? :rolleyes:

I talked with chris last night what a nice and helpful guy. Ive got a prop for my .12 Yellowjacket ordered, and looking foward to seeing his work. Very Knowlegable guy, and very helpful.

Back