• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Price - OPS .67 Never Run, + NEW RPM Rod, + K&B Flywheel/Collett Assy.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PakMan

This motor is from my Private Reserve. I bought it around the time they were getting tough to get. It is the latest version with 3+2 Port design. In addition, it has the extra "windows" in the Piston and sleeve to assist fuel flow that the earlier engines did not have (view photo of P/S). Some of the Manufacturers specs. are listed below. This motor has only ever been taken apart to take these Pictures. It is as red'd from the manufacturer! Buy it here, and save a lot of money from the $500+ retail price range as posted on A.L. Website.

OEM Carb, Header, etc, included as in pictures and as supplied from the mfr.

Specs:

OPS .67/80

ABC Liner/Piston, OPS Classic 3+2 port design,additional piston and sleeve by-passes to increase power at top RPM by 10%, and to optimize cooling and lubrication of piston and rod.

Displacement-11cc/13cc

Power-4.35/4.65HP

Bore-24.58/27.00mm

Stroke-23.00mm

RPM-23000/23200

Weight-680/730g

THE DIFFERENCE IN THIS MOTOR FROM THE PAST MOTOR I LISTED IS THAT IT HAS BRAND NEW BOCA BEARINGS INSTALLED, IT HAS BEEN RETROFITTED WITH A K&B FLYWHEEL/COLLET/SPACER ASSY. (THE BEST WAY TO GO). THE OEM FLYWHEEL IS POORLY SUITED TO START A RACE MOTOR, AND IN MY OPINION, NOT THE CORRECT WEIGHT. THE MODS. I HAVE LISTED SOLVE THESE ISSUES. AND I AM INCLUDING A BRAND SPANKIN NEW RPM ROD (EMAIL ME FOR PIX). THESE RODS HAVE NOT BEEN AVAILABLE FOR MANY MANY YEARS. YOU WILL HAVE A NEW ONE! ALSO, PLEASE ASK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ME BLUPRINTING THIS MOTOR FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE! THE INTERNALS ARE AS "NEW". NOT TOUCHED INSIDE.

I have run these motors for many, many years (20+... I'm only 39 y/o!). They are very powerful. Let me know your application, and I can probably help you with the set-up. IF YOU WANT ME TO BLUPRINT THIS MOTOR TO WHAT I KNOW WILL WORK FOR YOUR APPLICATION FOR AN ADDITIONAL FEE, PLEASE ASK!

$335 Shipped to the U.S. Now $295

The link in Harry's post shows the NEW RPM Rod, and the flywheel assembly.

NOW INCLUDING A CUSTOM WATER-COOLED HEADER (a $75-$85 Value) for a Scale with purchase. Pictures of the motor and Header available upon request As of 2/17.

Sincerely,

David I. Jensen

Seattle, WA

69' Pay 'N Pak (Outrigger)

80 Circus Circus (Canard)

90 Winston Eagle (Lobster

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Glenn... you R the intern.... and the MAN!!!

Folks should check out Images 8-13 in your book to view the OPS Photos. Although the others are Pretty too!

Thanks Again Glenn!!

DJ

ttt... MODIFIED FOR NEW CONTENT... and a new motor!!
Here is a picture of the New Motor and RPM rod.

I have raced with David and his dad for almost 20 years now. They are masters of all things mechanical and especially OPS Motors. I think David has won 10 RCU Gold Cups with OPS power. David is also most helpful and I am sure he would provide technical guidance to the buyer.

Engine Pic

New Price $295.

New Motor

New RPM Rod (still in original Bag)

New Bearings (Replaced OEM)

K&B Flywheel / Collet / Spacer assy

OEM Header

OEM Carb

Please ask if you need a water-cooled slightly angled header. I'll throw one in if you need it.

Thanks for Looking.

David Jensen

Can anyone use the "NEW" RPM Rod, and/or the Flywheel assembly. I'll keep the motor if no one wants it. I've got about 5 or 6 race motors that it will work for parts.

Make any offers for what you want.

Thanks Again,

David

New Price $295.
New Motor

OEM Header

OEM Carb

Please ask if you need a water-cooled slightly angled header. I'll throw one in if you need it.

Thanks for Looking.

David Jensen

Can anyone use the "NEW" RPM Rod, and/or the Flywheel assembly. I'll keep the motor if no one wants it. I've got about 5 or 6 race motors that it will work for parts.
Make any offers for what you want.
You don't happen to have a new piston/liner do you? If you do, I'd be interested in those plus the rod.

PM Sent to Craig

New Price $295.
New Motor

OEM Header

OEM Carb

Thanks for Looking.

David Jensen

PM sent to Tom.

New Price $295.
New Motor

OEM Header

OEM Carb

Thanks for Looking.

David Jensen

New Price $295.
New Motor

OEM Header

OEM Carb

Thanks for Looking.

David Jensen
Bump

Back