New OPS 90 Motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello everybody .

This is a reply from Australia . At the recently held AMPBA ( Australia ) Nationals 1 of the competitors had 2 of these new series OPS 90 / 91 motors with him , however they had not been installed in the boat yet .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

I have heard stories of the HR 91 selling for a little more than $700 here in the states right after they came out. I'm sure the price will drop after the big bruhaha is over. Nice looking motor in my opinion. Ryon Shaw

Hello Don .

This is a reply from Australia . As I mentioned in a previous post , a competitor at our recently held ( AMPBA ) Australia Nationals had 2 of these motors with him and several people looked over the motor and found that it mounts in the same gap as the OPS 67 / 80 Motor . I hope this helps with your enquiries .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Also new 20cc/1.2 engine ... only for the daredevils. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
That looks like NOTHING more than a blinged out .80 design of 20 + years ago !

3 piece case, SHORT crank housing .... were problems then, nothing going to change. Small pin diameter running needles, that too was a problem, again nothing going to change.

*Only thing thats improved is the crank housing being billet and a drum rotor ... but then again AEROMARINE built those for the .67/.80 back in the day too.

Looks exactly like the older .67/.80 engine with some added exotic parts and some anodizing bling ... IMO, too little too late :(

Shown are some of my personal OPS .67's of 12-13 years ago, note the last picture ... Thats a killer rod and needle set up !! Kneeley T.I. rod with needles used with the larger pin bushed rod crank :D

Billet aeromarine Crank housing & Drum rotor ..... The good stuff :p

Guy's

i have seen the new ops 20cc motors,

in my hands yesterdaym

price $700.00aus (approx $530us) with manifold and pipe...

regards Aaron

Back