new OPS 20cc

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When are they going to learn from past mistakes .....drawbar carb , three piece crankcase , and the stupid exhaust nipple that will eat couplers all day long !! I have had tons of them and .......wow !

When are they going to learn from past mistakes .....drawbar carb , three piece crankcase , and the stupid exhaust nipple that will eat couplers all day long !! I have had tons of them and .......wow !

All of that, and they are 500 Euros??????? (900.00 dollars!!)

Wow.

~James

This looks like they have revived the ducted fan engine prototype from 1993 with drum assembly and watercooled head.

Wonder if they have changed the rod. All they did was bore it out with same stroke so this will be well over square.

Same small mounts and case.

Brian

:blink: :p Nice BIG 1.20 OPS engine than CMB101RS Beleive that it is very powerful and will be rocker?? WISH Dream 40cc TWIN rigger fastest

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy thats a bend over a give you the sand and vasalen or sand treatment!!! Thats to much money to spend on that motor!! I never heard that much of that motor company? Even know I've been in this R/C boating since 06 I'm still a newbee.The motors That I know of CMB,Nova,Pico,MAC.O.S,K&B are the top racing motors.

Last edited by a moderator:
OPS is a old company, They have made a few good power plants in there time, my personal favorite was the 67 rotor disk motor with needle bearing rod, a hot one could win a race, my problem was keeping rods in them long enough to win said race lol.

The "TOP" motors would have to go like this..

Novarossi for .12~.21 power

CMB for over all .21~35cc power

Picco 67's are hard to beat...

Mac makes superb engines, seen a lot of new speed records with hot Mac's...

OS also a sport motor..but they make some of the best carbs..

K&B is a sport motor, the motors above are race gear.

Last edited:
yeah, you are right. Not sure how I came up with 900.00, but with the import fees and taxes for getting it to the US (and the fact we dont have a OPS distributor in the US anymore), it will be closer to 900 than 700...

Even at $735.00, its about 350 too much for what you get.

Latest posts

Back