New North American OPS dealer?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nitrotwin

Anyone know who this person is or who it might be
unsure.gif
biggrin.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/...=item1c0ee8f8d5

Last edited by a moderator:
Wasn't Niagra Marine in Canada? Maybe these are the parts that dissolved from that breakup.

We will see, I ordered 2 p/s from him and he said he is shipping today. He is in Quebec. Wish me luck and I'll keep you posted Tom

Wasn't Niagra Marine in Canada? Maybe these are the parts that dissolved from that breakup.
Yes , Niagara Marine is located in Ontario Canada, near Niagara Falls. Quebec boarder is a 5 to 6 hr drive away. Chris Stones is the owner of Niagara Marine Hobbies. Have sent many of e-mails with no reply. Not sure if he is still in business but the web site still gets updated every couple of months. He was getting his OPS parts from Remmey at Aeromarine.

what breakup are you talking about?????
blink.gif
Chris is not in Quebec his in St Catharines Ontario.

Nick

Niagra Marine was associated with Aeromarine who no longer imports. I am thinking this is the stock he had on hand from all that or bought out what Aeromarine had.

The big question I have is will Stu have any legal recourse in this?

what breakup are you talking about?????
blink.gif
Chris is not in Quebec his in St Catharines Ontario.

Nick

Niagra Marine was associated with Aeromarine who no longer imports. I am thinking this is the stock he had on hand from all that or bought out what Aeromarine had.
Chris was nothing more then a store selling OPS and other stuff out of his basement. also he stop selling stuff way before Remmey stopped selling OPS. I know Chris since 1983

Back