NEW NITRO PIPES FROM CMB

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tried several settings.. where i normally run to shorter ect.. didn't see anything different.. that is on my setup. others may see different.

If the pic is of the New 45 pipe It looks exactly like the Andy Brown #1 AB#2 Open nitro pipe that CMDi sold about 04-05. Dont know where they bought them from ?? But my mono`s loved them. Makes a Picco 45 Meooooooooooooooooooooww.

joe,

cmb was having them made for andy when andy and cmb were working togeher.

i gather since they parted way's there are continuing to make them under there own name

and the 45 pipe seams to work well.

chris

The 45 pipe is the same pipe I bought from rocket city racing. It was marked AB 2 on the bag.

It runs real strong on my CMB 45RS at 9 1/2". Going to try 9". Ran the numbers on Marty's soft wear for 30000RPM and thats what it said the length should be.

David

mark,

same as the ops 3280 no better or worse

chris
3280 OPS pipe maybe the Best L/S Novarossi .21 pipe to date. 3 1/4 to 3 1/2 plug to band length. Novarossi also build a Little Novarossi black pipe that worked very very well too. If the CMB .21 pipe out performs it? Now thats saying something??

What was the blowdown on your 45rs?
I know that blow down is a ratio that has to do with the intake and ex timing. but i am not sure how to calculate it.

I remember Marty talking about it on one of the posts.

David

Recently I received a new style 45 nitro pipe from CMB. This is the first pipe that I have seen that has exceeded the performance of the old AB Parabolic pipe. After the first time I ran this pipe, I sold all of my parabolics. This new pipe has a better torque range and higher rpm. I have a limited quantity of these in stock now. Also, I have the same configuration 21 nitro pipe that my customers are telling me similar results. Prices are $71.00 for the the 45 pipe and $56.00 for the 21 pipe. Both of these pipes are straight nitro pipes and will require a stinger muffler. Sorry, I don't stock these mufflers and I don't have pictures of the pipes. Best call me at 317-462-9978 if you want one.

Stu Barr
I bought one of the 45 pipe from Stu Barr and it is a very nice pipe, I'm going to be using it on a CMB 45 H- Racing Engine in a AC Sport 40 II. It should haul the mail, thanks Mr.Barr. Cliff

Last edited by a moderator:
Back