• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New never used Hull for sale, $100.00

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale P

Hey guys I bought this a while ago and don't need it. It's in good shape with just a few small gel coat cracks. I was going to put a 4 stroke engine in it, but a two stroke or electric motor would work great too. It should make a cool looking boat when done.

The Hull is 50" long and 16" wide. It measures about 13" from the bottom of the hull to the very top.

It's a steal at $100.00 the only problem is it's too large to ship so you will have to pick it up. The boat stand is included with the sale and is made to hold three large mono hulls.

The boat is located at my home in Appleton Wisconsin.

Just let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks, Dale P.

[email protected]

DSC02568.JPG

DSC02569.JPG

DSC02570.JPG

DSC02572.JPG

DSC02575.JPG

I am still interested if you can get a shipping price. I have shipped hydro's that large before for around 50 bucks.

What do you say...anyone want to help him out and ship it across the country

I had hoped to avoid the hassle of having to ship this, but it looks like I'm going to have to in the end. I'm going to get it packed up today and find out what it's going to cost to ship. I will try to keep the cost as low as possible, but I'm going to have to charge for some packing supplies.

If you give me your address I will get a price to you for shipping by the end of the day.

Thanks Dale P.

Teddy,

I packed it all up and looked up a quote. The box just barely makes the size limit for USPS at 52" long and 20" wide and 20" tall. The cost for just the shipping is $68.00. It took two card board boxes @ $5.99 each, 100 feet of bubble wrap @ $29.99, and a roll of tape @ $5.00 to pack it up. I was able to recycle a bunch of stuffing material from some throw pillows that came with a couch we just bought. We didn't like the pillows and were going to throw them out so I cut them open and used them as filler so I didn't have to spend any money on peanuts. It's packed really well and shouldn't have any problems in shipment. I'm going to add some handles to the box as well as large fragile signs.

The total for supplies and shipping comes to $115.00.

So the price of the hull is $215.00 with free shipping if your interested. Still a good price for a new hull of this size.

Just let me know what you think.

Thanks,

Dale P.

DSC02600.JPG

DSC02603.JPG

DSC02604.JPG

Back