New Motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joe,

CUBIC DOLLARS! I love your humor. How about this, tape your Visa card to the left sponson (with the magnetic strip down and out) and I'll swipe it as you pass by.

Stu

i thought you were DIE HARD PICCO joe?
Yes, DieHard Picco Guy. I Have 27 of them READY TO RACE.......Another 50 Crankcases & relate engine parts, But you would have to be Blind Not to consider what is for sale today & the Improvements that have been made. The Only thing I would Like to see come from CMB Now is a VAC 101 HYDRO ENGINE....... I have Raced Picco`s 80 for 11 years.... I have blown up as many as anyone... & Still love them.... But have had to Pinch the Balls off of the Picco 80`s to Run with the Bigger Bore Engines. Picco`s stopped Marine Research & Development & Production in 2001. Time for Some NEW STUFF!!! The RS101 & the VAC 91`s Are some Excellent looking engines. If you are into F class Racing?? Looking forward to the VAC 45 too. Especially if it is a Down sized 91 type engine.... Picco Hit a Home run in 2000 with they developed the Black Head 45. It was Only a Scaled down version of there Very Proven Racing Engine ... the EXR 67.......... BRING ON THE VAC 45 & VAC 101........ :blink: :blink: :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Joe,

CUBIC DOLLARS! I love your humor. How about this, tape your Visa card to the left sponson (with the magnetic strip down and out) and I'll swipe it as you pass by.

Stu
If we actually kept up with Dollars Spent Per Lap on a TWIN..... Most would Not believe the Cost...... But it provides GOOD Vibbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbsssssssssss. :blink: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to see somebody race a twin at 100 mph and see them finish a 6 boat heat B) B) Its not all about the speed fellas consistancy and driving skill is what wins trophys proven for years

I would love to see somebody race a twin at 100 mph and see them finish a 6 boat heat B) B) Its not all about the speed fellas consistancy and driving skill is what wins trophys proven for years
Careful What you ask for Sammy!! The New 2010 ROADRUNNER TWIN is Higher off the water than ever before. With the CMB RS101`s & Some pitched up wheels. You could easily go Mid 90 MPH in Heat racing Trim...... :blink: :blink: :eek: See you guys in E-Ville

Careful What you ask for Sammy!! The New 2010 ROADRUNNER TWIN is Higher off the water than ever before. With the CMB RS101`s & Some pitched up wheels. You could easily go Mid 90 MPH in Heat racing Trim...... :blink: :blink: :eek: See you guys in E-Ville
MAY?

I would love to see somebody race a twin at 100 mph and see them finish a 6 boat heat
cool.gif
cool.gif
Its not all about the speed fellas consistancy and driving skill is what wins trophys proven for years

On the contrary ...it IS all about the SPEED !!
laugh.gif
Looks like the bar has been raised on Big Block hydro racing ...sucks I'm not going to A Town but we have to make hay while the sun is shining as they say !! It would be interesting to see a Lineup of the Twin entries Boat / motor combos listed for Atlanta .
smile.gif

Back