New Motors

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

My new twin has had some handling issuses and as a result, I haven't had a chance to evaluate the performance of the VAC motors.

Today I finally got a real chance to tune and run the motors. I am very pleased. Two weeks till the Atlanta Shootout. Let"s Race! Thanks Stu.

Nitro Nub

My new twin has had some handling issuses and as a result, I haven't had a chance to evaluate the performance of the VAC motors.

Today I finally got a real chance to tune and run the motors. I am very pleased. Two weeks till the Atlanta Shootout. Let"s Race! Thanks Stu.

Nitro Nub
Hey Nub, you must have found the problem with the one motor. :D Good luck in Atlanta buddy! Richard D

Nitro Nub
what size motors are you running?

Show them how to do it in Atlanta, Nub!
biggrin.gif

Hey Larry

We have been thrashing to get the new boat ready. Yesterday at the Tampa pond, she ran very well. I've been trying to post pics from yesterday, but the computer has been fighting me. Sorry!

Nub

Hey Larry

We have been thrashing to get the new boat ready. Yesterday at the Tampa pond, she ran very well. I've been trying to post pics from yesterday, but the computer has been fighting me. Sorry!

Nub
Better Mount some After Burners on it Somewhere.... :blink: . Your Going to NEED THEM........

Hey Larry

Nub
Better Mount some After Burners on it Somewhere.... :blink: . Your Going to NEED THEM........

Joe:

I don't think so..... :p

Hey Larry

Nub

Joe:

I don't think so..... :p
Marty, I will meet you back here in 2 weeks & we will talk about it......... :blink:

Gonna be a tough field in Atlanta ....Nub ....think synchronicity my son !! Larry Beals running mid nineties first time out with these motors . Lots of fast twins in the field ..someone get their pit camps to get video of all the Twin heats if possible . Good luck guys !

Joe

I wasn't the fastest boat last year. I finished heats. Even then I wouldn't have made the show, if it weren't for some bad luck for Joe Ingrao.

The Shootout was a different animal. Ron Zaker Jr. and Stu Barr will both tell you how I managed to win.

It's easy to make your boat faster. Spend more money!

You might consider hiring a new driver!

I was really astonished that you brought up the fact that I beat everyone with a slow boat. It must have had something to do with driver skill.

Just yankin your chain, Nitro Nub

O ya, I do have an afterburner this year!!!!!!!!!!! CMB/VAC

Joe

I wasn't the fastest boat last year. I finished heats. Even then I wouldn't have made the show, if it weren't for some bad luck for Joe Ingrao.

The Shootout was a different animal. Ron Zaker Jr. and Stu Barr will both tell you how I managed to win.

I was really astonished that you brought up the fact that I beat everyone with a slow boat. It must have had something to do with driver skill.

ROTFLMFAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Joe

Gitter Done in Hot Lanta Nub ! Good luck to all !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Nub,

That boat should not have finished the line (2009 shootout). If I remember, it was tripping across the line. You did drive the shxt out of that. Ron and I were looking at each other thinking how he did that. Thanks to Nub, Tom and others, the cat is out of the bag. The new 91VAC is a monster. Mark Grim and I new it at the end of last year. I really wanted to keep it quiet until it showed at a race. A 100mph twin at Atlanta will happen. Joe W, you best have your after burners on. Sorry.

Stu

Joe

Bring your NITRO NUB, Your Boat & Your Props....... Different Year, Different Event, Talk is CHEAP!!! You can bet your Last Glow Plug I will be on the Bank this YEAR WFO.......... Slow Boats Have Won the Award Before. Your NO Different..... :blink: ... :blink: ... :lol: ... :lol: ... :huh: jw

Last edited by a moderator:
Stu The VAC91`s Fit into the small block Twin Easily. Same length as the Picco 80`s so the same drive lines can be used. Had to change the Motor Mount. Headers will be required when buying these new engines. Strange size Header nipple. Andy`s Billet RS90-101 Header will fit & it Used the Flat Rubber (Picco type) header gaskets. Now... Where has Nub gone to?????????? NUB..... Who says CUBIC DOLLARS won`t get it DONE? :blink: .... :blink: ... I carry my check book in the TWIN Radio Box. Never know when you may need it..?? Bring it ON .......... Here Kitty..... Kitty....... :lol: .... :lol: .... :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back