New motor for Dunlap on E-Bay

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back in the mid 50s, I had several K&B Sea Fury .049 Outboards and one by Atwater. One of the K&Bs was twin cylinders(never got it to run on a model boat - kinda sounds like my racing last weekend :( ).

JD

Jerry Dunlap said:
Back in the mid 50s, I had several K&B Sea Fury .049 Outboards and one by Atwater.  One of the K&Bs was twin cylinders(never got it to run on a model boat - kinda sounds like my racing last weekend :( ).
JD

94931[/snapback]

Dunny,Actually that "Atwater" was an "Atwood".

I have one in my collection.

Hi guys Im looking for some info on the old atwood 0.49 outboard. I picked one up and it is missing the flywheel and a part in the drive unit. Actually I think its like a half crank with a hole in it that indexes into the crank pin. Im just speculating now I have never seen one with all the marbles. Then it seems you would put this through the lower end hole and have a collet with grub screws to hold it to the flexshaft. Im speculating again. LOL because its missing what ever connects the flex to the engine. Anyone have any idea? Or some spare parts I could buy? Thanks in advance Dave

Whoa... holy six and a half year old thread batman!

I clicked the link in the first post hoping to see some old hardware on Fleabay...lol.

Good luck with your searches, I am sure some of the old timers on here can help you with what you need.

Back