NEW MEMBER TO THE JAGUAR TEAM

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobFerguson

New member to jaguar william BUCKSHOT Shackelford he will be testing the new twin 101

Ken Hildreth will be running the twin 101 also. (congrats guys) ;) Look for them at the races...................................Bob Ferguson JAGUAR HYDROS

Post some pic's Buck,when you have it done. Bob does build some nice boats. Im very happy with my gas version Jaguar III

Bob M.

What??? :unsure:

A Twin 101? :eek:

For Me? :blink:

:lol:

Thanks Bob, I think we are going to have a little fun.

-Buck-

When you go out to Race against the "OLD FART" boat company, You better "BRING IT". So we plan to do just that. I think we have the right piece to be competitive with the boats in our area. So,Stu, Joe, Jose, and Zaker Jr., Watch out, Chuck is getting ready to step it up a notch. haha!! Ken

Last edited by a moderator:
When you go out to Race against the "OLD FART" boat company, You better "BRING IT". So we plan to do just that. I think we have the right piece to be competitive with the boats in our area. So,Stu, Joe, Jose, and Zaker Jr., Watch out, Chuck is getting ready to step it up a notch. haha!! Ken
Tell Chuckie to BRING IT! we need another Twin Driver. His hair will turn Gray Early in life trying to tune a TWIN!

I say,

Come and get it.......

JOSE

The water is fine..........Come ON IN!!!!! :lol: :lol: ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad I'm not in your area Ken. That's a mighty long list of good twin pilots to take on. Good Luck.

-Buck-

Yep, there is a very good group of twin drivers in the area I race. The new twin, Chuck, and I will be really put to the test. But it will be fun racing those guys. Ken

I HAD THE chance to see Bobs 90 JAG ,Steve Balls 20 Jag , and a guy from Texas with a Gas Jag , run sunday and all I can say is Damthey all ran like they were on rail's and all 3 were Dam fast.

later after talking to Steve + Bob they both were brakeing new motors,

p.s. Steve drive's a Gas rigger better than most people drive nitro !!

Thank you Bob + Steve for a grate time.{ Steve perfect as always }

Rick Reisinger

Buckshot

Can't wait to cya run that baaad twin

I will make sure I am on my A game & get you some pics
smile.gif

Looks Good Buck!!

Its good to see more of these Jag III hydros. Sure hope you can make a Houston race soon, would love to see it run.

BTW, its (squid) version, is running very well,today was a good day at the pond with it.

SHOW US MORE SOON!!

BOB MORROW

Latest posts

Back