New Lynx 21 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it will be Lynx chasing Lynx's! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got one too!!

Great looking Tunnel, Bill. Love it!!!!!

Hey TB

Man I saw it the other day looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! The thing about it is, it will run as fast as it looks. You putting a NR powerplant on it. :D

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
I will Be Happy to Chase a Lynx with a Tiger powered "WOFFY",sounds like Fun :D

OH and Tim, I'm sending you one of my Thunder Tiger Motor "carcases for makin'

up some headers,,instructions inside. Thanks A TON! :)

Tim,

I'm going to run a Old 12mm K&B Motor this year. ;) It has been a hard year and you have all my money... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Bill,

We will take good care of your $$ :) get her running.

Well we took the Ol' Lynx down to the pond today,with all the winter improvements installed. Sure liked what we saw, should be wicked in Hunstville.

Tim

P.S. TOM TOM TOM we now got a surprise for you :ph34r:

Hi Dave,

We need some more testing on some new prototype parts we are trying so far so good. Time and testing will tell. Just so hard to test in Feb in KY

Tim

Tim and Josh,

I heard the testing went well today. :)

The Lynx was strong today in winter testing. The new parts must be working well.

It will get even better soon.

Good Luck,

Mark Sholund

Yea we got down to the Ol' pond Saturday. Not bad for being able to test in Feb in KY. Must be global warming :eek:

The Lynx sure did show us some things yesterday that where real exciting :p . We where able to go thru the curves like I never saw a tunnel run before.

Can't wait for April. :rolleyes:

Mark thanks for the prop work. :D I will get the other ones out to you Monday.

Tim

PB Racing

Back