New Lynx 21 Tunnel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Precision Boats said:
Hey Guys,
Does anybody make a Stainless 1440 prop? Yea that's what  I want. :D

Tim

83781[/snapback]

You already have one!

How many do you need?

Tom

That SP20 is done by a friend of mine. His name is Bruce Mooring (aka Snake). He is selling the boat pretty much 80 percent built. He only is doing a limited number of boats. The boat comes with the center section done and the sponsons done. You need to glue the boat together. It has a glass cowl and radio box. Very nice wood work. Top notch. Boat is $350. This is the boat I took third at nats with. I borrowed a friends. One of the first prototypes. If it was not for one bad heat (pipe slid in 1/4"), I could of taken the day.

Mike

Carl

I just had to needle you a little. Glad to hear the prop is working for you.

Mike how far along are you on the sport 20?

Mine is joined and since I made the cowl mold I kept the first test part. Should be a fun class. It has been pretty pathetic for several years but there should be several quality boats this year.

Mark

Mark

Got the boat glued together. All hardware is built. Need to bolt the motor in and rig it. Check out my stacked servo mount. Unscrew two 4-40 and the whole assembly comes out. You know how I love alkaliene batteries. Not in this puppy. Just was no room. Even tried a laydown battery holder. There was no way to get it in or out. I now need a charger. Stole some cells I had for my heli. I think they were 850. Probably enough for a 20 boat. What do you think?

Mike

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...pby&cat=0&pos=0

https://www.intlwaters.com/gallery/displayimage...pby&cat=0&pos=1

hey charley,

your supost to pressurize the tank not the flex shaft, **** noobies lol. hey i was wondering what you were planing on doing with that cmb 45? maybe if you sell that cmb you can buy the manual for setting up your os outboard. i went to the hobby show but that was the biggest disapointment but i did get to talk to dunny for a while. i havent ran my boats in so long you guys should give me a jingle next time you go to run, i need to practice up for this year if im planing of beating dunny. :D :D :D

Joel Hanson

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Joel's getting pretty fiesty. Come down to the first run on the 20th.. We can beat up on your vilian a bit.. By the way, this isnt' NASCAR.. Rubbin's not racing..

Hope to see you soon,

Charley

nascar rubbin is on purpose, but if you acedentaly wreck into someone i see no reason to get mad. i had a guy in the kitsap club take out my lapcat and i didnt get mad or anything the only part that did piss me off a little is i was gonna hit the start so perfect and non of the other guys can keep up with me so that final would have been mine. but oh well as they say s*** happens. my villan probly wont be done by then but i might come down and race my lapcat if i dont have anything else going on.

i hope you dont take any of my posts too seriously, you gotta remember im a 17 yr old smartass that knows everything. :D

Of course not.. In my limited r/c travels, I have never met an easier going bunch of boaters than in D8.. I can't see anyone getting mad if you bump.. It's all part of the hobby.

Did you smooth out the bottom of that lap cat yet?

Charley

there is one guy that just flips out every time anyone even gets close to his boat i wont say names but i think everyone knows who im talking about. while i was waiting for the villan to dry today i sanded out the bottom of the lapcat, its looking alot better. i guess i better send off my namba membership stuff on monday. my dad said he might run his pay-n-pak too.

I have only raced a few times out here and I hope it's just one guy.. Everyone else seems to have a great time racing together..

Cool.. I hope you and your dad make it out.

Charley

Hey Jimmy,

Sounds good that's what all first time Lynx tunnel racers said after they run it. I can't wait to re-test ours and the new one we are working on. You know what I'm talking about.

Step back non-believers :D

Tim

PB Racing

"Run a LYNX or chase a LYNX" :eek:

Hey ryrycnc! I believe that you are running on lake KI. I also run up there but I do it at my parents place on the lake. I can see the road from the house and can tell if anybody else is running. If you come up and see boats running a little way down the lake PLEASE check with us about frequencies. I can help you if you would like as I said before I live in Marysville and would be happy to give you a hand. I just finnished a new vanHouten hornet for B stock and need to test it. I'm going to run all the tunel classes this year and have a pretty good assortment of props. If you want send me a personal message and I will give you my phone#

Greg Roth :D

GRoth265 said:
Hey ryrycnc! I believe that you are running on lake KI. I also run up there but I do it at my parents place on the lake. I can see the road from the house and can tell if anybody else is running. If you come up and see boats running a little way down the lake PLEASE check with us about frequencies. I can help you if you would like as I said before I live in Marysville and would be happy to give you a hand. I just finnished a new vanHouten hornet for B stock and need to test it. I'm going to run all the tunel classes this year and have a pretty good assortment of props. If you want send me a personal message and I will give you my phone#Greg Roth :D

84456[/snapback]

Yeah give me your # last weekend i was blown off of ki and went to a place in granite falls that will probably always be smooth as glass so i dont know if i will be going to ki much anymore.

Precision Boats said:
Hey Jimmy,
Sounds good that's what all first time Lynx tunnel racers said after they run it. I can't wait to re-test ours and the new one we are working on. You know what I'm talking about.

Step back non-believers :D

Tim

PB Racing

"Run a LYNX or chase a LYNX" :eek:

84439[/snapback]

Tim Tim Tim this is going to be a fun year for sure :D All i got to say is fuel on the fire.

you know what they say nothing runs like a lynx unless its got a cat chasing it. as they say in racing SEE YA :D

Dewalt.jpg

Bill that looks Way TOO Fast.........

That’s Probably the best looking tunnel I've seen by a stretch.

I was going to wait before getting a Lynx....but now I may have to convince the family accountant it's a necessity. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back