New Insane Boats 30" P-Sport/Spec Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

properchopper

Jeff Michaud of Insane Boats has created his first Sport Hydro hull for FE. Beautifully crafted with dedicated FE hardware. This vid is with the Spec components : UL-1 motor, SC, servo, Tx/Rx, .150 flex. 2S G3's in series (incorrectly called out in vid as 2S2P - oops)

53.6 GPS , corners flat out. Can be rigged for P-Sport Hydro and has been tested as such with great results as well.

Pricing will be available soon, hang on!!

Attachments

• DSC01446.JPG
    DSC01446.JPG
    60.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DSC01447.JPG
    DSC01447.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
looks like a rigger to me....SORRY JUST KIDDING!

Very nice looking boat, I always liked the look of the Gen3 Gasser. If it runs as well as that does/did then it will be sweet!

Good work!

I think these relatively cheap P-Spec setups are the way to go to get more nitro and gas guys involved in this side of the hobby, making it ALOT more fun due to more racing!

Kris

if the keel line breaks inward............ man

what a shame sports hydros are not better defined.......

man o man...

Grim

http://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27446&d=1275921564

that looks like the mobster but in mini forum.
Ya think? ;)

29et94k.jpg

So, would this be in a seperate class than P-spec Hydro/ B-hydro (IMPBA) outriggers? I like the boat ALOT but I am already concentrating on the JAE 21 FE I am running in the B-hydro class. Would this be in the sport 20 hydro class????????? If so, when can I be put on the list to buy one?! :D

-Kent

Yes it should be legal for P sport and P sport spec hydro along side the UL1s, Whiplashes, and Mr. Thompsons new super duty sport 20 FE style hull. Just the fact that major hitters are starting to look at FE is a great sign!

A good sign indeed!!!! The 20 classes will be the first to feather out in the next few years...

I was into nitro in the 90's but now I am going Electric and have also thought about getting a gasser just because of the ease of use and predictability...

-Kent

looks like a rigger to me....SORRY JUST KIDDING!

Very nice looking boat, I always liked the look of the Gen3 Gasser. If it runs as well as that does/did then it will be sweet!

Good work!

I think these relatively cheap P-Spec setups are the way to go to get more nitro and gas guys involved in this side of the hobby, making it ALOT more fun due to more racing!

Kris

BINGO !!!

Back