• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New in box Novarossi 46 TOBE With pipe and coupling

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Bontoft

New in box Novarossi 46 TOBE With pipe and coupling

Looking for $395obo

IMG_1590.JPG

IMG_1591.JPG

IMG_1592.JPG

IMG_1593.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Reduced to $350 including shipping. Includes pipe, manifold, 2 exhaust seals, 3rd channel needle and coupling.

Chris is correct it is a wrap around inboard. I purchased it for a SAW project. I think it will RPM better only having 2 bearings to drive compaired to the 4 bearing DD.

Mike is this an early case or reinforced case? Newer water jacket and head Button? Turbo?

Hi Rod

I purchased it two years ago. It is a turbo head and I know that Glen Quarles made sure the head volume and the cooling was correct

I had not heard about the reinforced case. How do I tell?

Cheers

Mike

The older case on the bottom of the drum area has a 1/8 support ridge. The newer case bottom at the drum area, there is no ridge and the support is about 3/4 wide. The newer water jacket keeps the head bolts out of the water. The button has a smaller volume. The carb bolt was also enlarged.

This case has the big 3/4" web on the bottom. The pinch bolt is quite large with a center screw going through it. i know when i ordered from Glen he had to wait on a new batch with the correct water jacket, bowl size and pistin fit. So unless there was a later upgrade it should have everything.

Cheers

Latest posts

Back