New From A/A Engines and Products

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do not have a website. The people who sell my products have websites. Currently that is Two Aces, (Roger Hooks Sr.) and StumpFab, (Gabe Clegg).

So, you can buy A/A products from any of us.

Soon, NextGen will be selling engines as well.

Most of my efforts have been establishing supply, design, manufacturing, and import/export.

Hopefully, together with their websites, A/A products can reach most of the model boat enthusiasts around the world.

I do not have a website. The people who sell my products have websites. Currently that is Two Aces, (Roger Hooks Sr.) and StumpFab, (Gabe Clegg).

So, you can buy A/A products from any of us.

Soon, NextGen will be selling engines as well.

Most of my efforts have been establishing supply, design, manufacturing, and import/export.

Hopefully, together with their websites, A/A products can reach most of the model boat enthusiasts around the world.
Your a Rock Star Mr Hobbs, thank you 😊

Hey Al how you doing these days are you getting out? I need to get a collet for a Noxa 91 and a Mac 45 also 10 conical plugs for the Nova 91 and 10 for a Nova 21.

Thanks

Brad

Hey Al how you doing these days are you getting out? I need to get a collet for a Noxa 91 and a Mac 45 also 10 conical plugs for the Nova 91 and 10 for a Nova 21.

Thanks

Brad
Hi Brad,

Getting better every day.

I can bring it to the district meeting if you can wait that long.

Hey Al I guess wr are not having a sistric meeting as we still don't have a pond in Edmontom so if you can ship it to me that would be great. I will send aa PM with address.

Thanks
Brad

Back