• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW ENGINES FOR SALE ...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TERMINATOR

i have a few motors left i want to get rid of.. if they dont go this time then i guess they head for ebay..

1 NEW CMB 1.01 RS WITH THE 13MM CARB...475.00 PLUS SHIPPING...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

2 NEW CMB HR 80 MOTORS SAME AS 67 GREENHEAD ..BUT BIGGER..STOCK CARBS NOT MAC CARBS .425.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING

1 NEW OS OUTBOARD ALL CLEARANCES SET AND READY TO BOLT ON...325.00 PLUS SHIPPING

ALL PRICES ARE NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING ..PAYPAL IS [email protected] AND SEND AS A GIFT ..THANKS

TK

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a few motors left i want to get rid of.. if they dont go this time then i guess they head for ebay..

1 NEW CMB 1.01 RS WITH THE 13MM CARB...475.00 PLUS SHIPPING...SOLD...SOLD...SOLD

2 NEW CMB HR 80 MOTORS SAME AS 67 GREENHEAD ..BUT BIGGER..STOCK CARBS NOT MAC CARBS .425.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPING

1 NEW OS OUTBOARD ALL CLEARANCES SET AND READY TO BOLT ON...325.00 PLUS SHIPPING

ALL PRICES ARE NOT INCLUDING SHIPPING ..PAYPAL IS [email protected] AND SEND AS A GIFT ..THANKS

TK

more pics of the inside of the new 80 motors since everyone wants to see the inside..thanks

tk

TK

more pics of the inside of the new 80 motors since everyone wants to see the inside..thanks

tk
what would be the best offer anyone can put on these, i really want to move them , but i will not take a rediculous price on them..we all know how much from stu they are..make me a fair offer on them.

tk

TK

tk
what would be the best offer anyone can put on these, i really want to move them , but i will not take a rediculous price on them..we all know how much from stu they are..make me a fair offer on them.

tk

Terry here is the same motor on ebay & it just sold 2 to 3 days ago. This person just sold 2 of them CMB .80 Motors for the same price as one of you'rs. You need to lower you're price. I'm just trying to help

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200475094223&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Dog

TK

tk

tk

Terry here is the same motor on ebay & it just sold 2 to 3 days ago. This person just sold 2 of them CMB .80 Motors for the same price as one of you'rs. You need to lower you're price. I'm just trying to help

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200475094223&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Dog
:lol:

Same-Same

TK

tk

tk

Dog

Same-Same

hey buckshot would you take that if you had a pair of these.. and yes they were mine i had a friend bidding on them ..not going to give them away , but what would you think is fair?

tk

TK

tk

tk

Dog

Same-Same

hey buckshot would you take that if you had a pair of these.. and yes they were mine i had a friend bidding on them ..not going to give them away , but what would you think is fair?

tk
ill post these one last time at 800.00 for the pair shipped in the us 48 for free..??

tk

That looks like the OS outboard I was outbid on at the beginning of the week on Ebay. You want $25 more dollars than I was bidding :blink:

edited by tommoorehouse no cussing please

Last edited by a moderator:

TK

tk

tk

Dog

Same-Same

tk

Douche move....that's why they have reserves!

and your opinion matters to me why?? i have heard ENOUGH ..if you dont like what i did on ebay ..well better go hide in a shelter by yourself .. it happens everyday.

tk

Then you've just added yourself to the list of scumbags who can't be upfront about the price they want. Looking forward to your "retirement"

Okay guys, cut it out its over...........Post only inquirees on purchasing the motors related to this add and this add only.

Jr.

Then you've just added yourself to the list of scumbags who can't be upfront about the price they want. Looking forward to your "retirement"
ill chalk you up in that 90 percent rule..nice that you have made 7 whole posts and you really think you are someone.. maybe you need to learn how it is done on here..like copying and pasting and maybe a few other tricks first there hotshot.. everytime you have tried to quote me it does not seem to work for you. so like i said dont care what you say or think.

tk

ill chalk you up in that 90 percent rule..nice that you have made 7 whole posts and you really think you are someone.. maybe you need to learn how it is done on here..like copying and pasting and maybe a few other tricks first there hotshot.. everytime you have tried to quote me it does not seem to work for you. so like i said dont care what you say or think.

tk

tk
Seven posts or 7000...the truth is the truth...I never tried to quote you....My words are for the people (not many left) who don't know the crap you pull, not to give YOU my opinion. You're always trying to talk your way out of something on here....it's boring and it's bullshit. No need to respond....I'm not interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back