NEW Electric SAW record, 113mph!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Chase

Watch out, nitro guys, hot off the press Joerg Mrkwitschka from Siegen, Germany just set a new electric SAW record at Legg Lake in Southern California!

Joerg made an average of about 113mph (109mph 1st pass, 115 mph 2nd pass with his new T-Hydro and last year's prop and motor on the hulls maiden run. He has a new motor and a pile of props and 1 1/2 days to go. ;D

An electric just may hold the overall RC Boat Straightaway record by the end of the weekend. :p

They will be running electric SAW at Legg Lake thru tomorrow, Nov 9th, check it out if you can.

I talked to Joerg about an hour ago. This was the first time the boat had ever even hit the water and was a very conservative setup. He will put a hotter motor in for the next run.

Here's the tough part. He has two of these boats and told me if I would just get on a plane I'd be running the other one!!! Don't think I haven't been trying to figure out how to swing this one!

Dick

Here's the tough part. He has two of these boats and told me if I would just get on a plane I'd be running the other one!!! Don't think I haven't been trying to figure out how to swing this one!
Jeez, Dick, if you start driving now, you could be there in the morning! ;D

Latest posts

Back