• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEW/ DPS108/Jones Style Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Douglas P Shepherd

I have a BRAND New Jones Style DPS108 Hull for sale

All Vacuumed formed and Oven set (Pre-preg) including radio box and lid Carbon/Kevlar hull for sale

I made this hull as a spare but I am not going to use it $700.00 plus shipping.

You can check www.newtonmarine.com under plans/108 for hulls.

This same hull just was the 2005 scale US-1 champ for starters! contact [email protected] if you are looking for a Race boat

Last edited:
Big Red Machine said:
Doug, if that's the 109 hull like Steve's, I'll take it.  The 108 is a rear cockpit pickle for Pay nPak, etc.
Pete

110573[/snapback]

Pete, I have both style cowls 108 and 109 what ever cowl you what. I have the 108 cowl on it but I can make you the 109.

Been in meetings out of town all day Doug. I prefer the Squire SHop cowl, so that would be the 109 I believe per Newton's website where Steve's hull is shown in that category.

Big Red Machine said:
Been in meetings out of town all day Doug. I prefer the Squire SHop cowl, so that would be the 109 I believe per Newton's website where Steve's hull is shown in that category.

110649[/snapback]

[/quote

Pete,Got the mold for the 109 preped and got the glass out of the freezer and it is thawing out to room temp.

Big Red Machine said:
I'm in Ohio all week on business, so I am away from the banking resources.  I'll have to do that Saturday, okay?
110657[/snapback]

No problem

Pete,Got the mold for the 109 preped and got the glass out of the freezer and it is thawing out to room temp.
Getting fancy! I seen a short video clip of Ron Jones describing this procedure on the real Unlimiteds. What's the weight of the bare hull?

Pete, You are fine weekend is great Glen,Hull comes out about 4.0 pounds One of the great thing about it you have about 31 day you can lay it up if needed, then you put it in the oven to dry it.Great for a one man shop.

Last edited:
Back