• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 8 Port CMB Cylinders w/Pistons

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottmeyers

Supporting Member
Selling two brand new 8 port .67 CMB cylinders with pistons. $110 each, shipped in the lower 48. First responses here (not via pm please) get them. Thanks

20160909_131348.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A drop in upgrade? Sounds interesting. If you're coming west for Sunday's race and still have one AND the wife doesn't clean out my checking account, I'd like the other one to try out

HJ

You guys are confusing me! Best I can tell is this; Rick has one pending pending payment. Mark said he will take the second one IF I go to this weekends race and IF I still have one at that time. I am not going to the race and two other guys want it, so we move down the line. That puts Jack first for the second one, with Say Mikey a close second. Jack I saw your pm and will respond there. Rick please send pmt soon so we can close the deal.

Thanks everyone

You guys are confusing me! Best I can tell is this; Rick has one pending pending payment. Mark said he will take the second one IF I go to this weekends race and IF I still have one at that time. I am not going to the race and two other guys want it, so we move down the line. That puts Jack first for the second one, with Say Mikey a close second. Jack I saw your pm and will respond there. Rick please send pmt soon so we can close the deal.

Thanks everyone
You sent $110.00 USD to Scott Meyers
YOUR NOTE TO Scott Meyers
quote-left.png
PLEASE NOTIFY When Shipping with /and Tracking Number SIR
quote-right.png
Transaction Details Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx725C September 9, 2016 Money sent $110.00 USD

A drop in upgrade? Sounds interesting. If you're coming west for Sunday's race and still have one AND the wife doesn't clean out my checking account, I'd like the other one to try out

HJ
Not exactly. You have to do some grinding on the case to so the eyebrow ports will flow. I tried it without doing the grinding and the results were dismal.

HJ
Not exactly. You have to do some grinding on the case to so the eyebrow ports will flow. I tried it without doing the grinding and the results were dismal.
Hmm, sorry you had trouble with it Mike.

David Brandt is running these as a drop-in and he's faster than ever, had a perfect day at the last race! Maybe it's possible to go even faster yet, who knows!

Back