• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 67 Tipan Rigger with new Blue Head CMB 67

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kevin Sheren

Staff member
Life has changed for me so I I have decided to stop RC Boating. This is the last of my boats. I haven't even run it.

Tipan 67 rigger with new blue head 67 CMB, Walt Barney tank, Tindall turn fin, new servos, battery, Futaba 603fs receiver, Ferrette 3rd channel needle,Prop, and an extra set of front sponsons. The boat comes with everything except the transmitter. The boat was built by Don Ferrette. Don is in my opinion one of the best builders in the country. Don ran the boat 2 or 3 tanks of fuel to make sure every thing was spot on. The boat is beautiful.

$1500.00 plus shipping and fees. SOLD PENDING

Paypal is [email protected]

ALL INQUIRES MUST BE DONE HERE.

Attachments

• t7.JPG
    t7.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 359
  • t2.JPG
    t2.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 364
  • t1.JPG
    t1.JPG
    42.8 KB · Views: 323
  • t5.JPG
    t5.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 323
  • t6.JPG
    t6.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 325
  • t3.JPG
    t3.JPG
    79.2 KB · Views: 320
  • t4.JPG
    t4.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 322
Last edited:
Life has changed for me so I I have decided to stop RC Boating. This is the last of my boats. I haven't even run it.

Tipan 67 rigger with new blue head 67 CMB, Walt Barney tank, Tindall turn fin, new servos, battery, Futaba 603fs receiver, Ferrette 3rd channel needle,Prop, and an extra set of front sponsons. The boat comes with everything except the transmitter. The boat was built by Don Ferrette. Don is in my opinion one of the best builders in the country. Don ran the boat 2 or 3 tanks of fuel to make sure every thing was spot on. The boat is beautiful.

$1500.00 plus shipping and fees.

Paypal is [email protected]

ALL INQUIRES MUST BE DONE HERE.
beautiful boat,heck of a deal right there.

Back