• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale New JAE 67/91 Hydro

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOM DRIVER

For sale is a new JAE 67/91 Rigger.

Included with the boat:

- 67 Picco Blue Head (purchased last winter from Danny King)

- 67 Tuned Nitro Pipe

- New Speedmaster Hardware

- (2) New Futuba Standard #3003 Servos

- (1) New Hitec #HS150 High Torque Servo

- New John Otto 3rd Mixture Control

- New 1/4 Drive Shaft

Additional parts needed to run the boat include, gas tank, cable collet, exhaust header, prop

Need to sell to finance other projects. Please contact me for any additional ?'s or pictures you would like.

Shipment to lower 48 only.

Price $675.00 or b.o. - does not include shipping.

Thanks, Tom

DSC003021.jpgDSC003031.jpgDSC003041.jpgDSC003051.jpg

Hi Tom,

If for some reason someone wants boat only I will take the motor if that helps you sell it.

Thanks Kevin.

hI Tom, Dick jones here, have U run this boat, and did u build it, I can not get any Pm's here as I have been in the hospital, please respond to my email here, [email protected], I am very interested in your boat depending on info U can provide, would like first refusal if U can, please send info as soomn as possible and see if we can work something out.

thank you

Dick jones

Kevin,

Thanks for your interest. Would prefer to not separate. Also, as post states, shipping only to lower 48.

Tom

Price Reduced!

$ 550.00 or best offer for boat and motor as shown in first post.

Or will separate boat and motor - make offer.

Thanks, Tom

Hey Tom Im sorry to see you selling the 60/80 JAE. I really have enjoyed racing mine. They are really "Quick",I Aced the Fall Nats last year in C-Hydro with that same style hull and a CMB Green head motor. Just dont give her away...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back