New 4 to 6 cell Rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Randy Naylor

I have been testing the Super 6 cell rigger. This all ABS boat turns out to be a 8 to 12 cell rigger, I still wanted a good 6 cell rigger. So I decided to use the very versatile original ABS sponsons and build a new smaller tub. Hear is a sneak peek.

Hey Randy, welcome aboard, nice looking little rigger.........sure wish BBY still made those .20 nitro riggers :'( :'( :'(. Mine is still hauling the mail but its getting a little wear and tear.

~ James

you stopped selling the nitro riggers randy?
No worries, Tom! Randy is still building nitro riggers and you should see his monstor gas rigger! Maybe he can post a pic on the General forum of it! 8)

??? ??? ??? I swear I talked to randy on the phone and was under the impression that they didnt make the nitro riggers anymore. Maybe I misunderstood (hopefully so) Randy are you still makin em' ?

~ James

James Is all most correct. At the present I only make .11 to.15 nitro riggers with the ABS foam core sponsons. I am working on a new design that does not look like any one elses rigger for .21 nitro. It will be a lot like the electric rigger you see hear. The ABS foam core sponsons are the key I have grown tired of 3 to4 hours takes to make wood over foam sponsons. I can make the ASB foam core in about 45 minutes. We have crash tested the ABS FC sponsons at 60 MPH in to a dock and the sponsons lived to run on the new tub and booms. These things are tough!!! It will be about a year before the new .21 rigger is released.

Randy, Now i remeber you telling about this new rigger, it will be interesting to see......do you still have the booms instock for the .20 ?

~ James

Back