• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New 3.5cc WOF/ Wood SAW 29"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

It’s been cold here in Va Lately, so I’m stuck in the garage building again. I’m selling a 29” SAW tunnel 11 degree deadrise. Total weight shown with radio box is 1lb 11.75oz. Center section is WOF and sponsons are built up wood for weight conservation. Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions. All fair offers will be considered.

Boat is aligned and was trued prior to paint and clearcoat. Paint is Corvette White Ultra7000 and clearcoat is Western RS6010 with catalyst.

c1.JPG

c2.JPG

c3.JPG

forgot to mention......Goes up for auction T-morrow on E-bay. This one is cherry, so I figured I'd offer it here first.

KB

The first boat is sold...... :huh:

I have another (identical design) that has some minor wrinkles in the canopy window. The wrinkles barely show in the picture

c5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Ha,Ha, Yeah that was my next question, How much is it?

Just have ta call O'l Kev, Speedy Sales Inc. :p :D

I sold it for 170 + delivery

I was supprised it went that fast.....Thanks Doug :D

I never expected it to sell here anyways :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back