new 2016 twin Road Runner

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ain'tSkered racing

Well, all that know me know I started in nitro but have ran gas the past 20 plus years. Some other district 3 gas friends and I have decided to grow the nitro scene in FLORIDA. Between us all we have about six new nitro riggers fixing to hit the race scene. To help grow the classes especially on the east coast of Florida. With all the modern advancement in the motors dependability we have decided to help the nitro classes. For me this is a boat that I have always want to build and decided to jump in. I have had a couple gas twins before but the nitro twins is what I always wanted. BIG thanks to Ralph at road runner boats he has always knew I wanted one and has gone to great lengths to get me behind the wheel of one. He has helped me by doing tons of extras and along the way show me some new stuff to get me out on the water. Also BIG thanks to David wilfong for helping me clean up and set my motors like I wanted. Will keep posting pic as build goes on hopefully it will hit the water soon..

And to my friends you know who you are I BLAME YOU FOR THIS..LOL

20160508_201147.jpg

20160508_201210.jpg

20160508_201323.jpg

20160508_201338.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good RAUL....

Now all you need is a Drum of NITRO
default_smile.png

Will be nice to have a nitro boat to run with at the pond for sure. No fun being the only nitro boater in the club........

Now we need to get Lupe to pull his out from under the bead..........LOL

May be Julian will show up and run his also????????????

Will be nice to have a nitro boat to run with at the pond for sure. No fun being the only nitro boater in the club........

Your the one that don't come out..lol been running nitro boats for weeks now brought out my 20 mono and 20 tunnel. .and yes lupe is bringing out nitro boats to..

About time bin holding the torch for to long now.

You going to be ready for the race in June???????

Well, all that know me know I started in nitro but have ran gas the past 20 plus years. Some other district 3 gas friends and I have decided to grow the nitro scene in FLORIDA. Between us all we have about six new nitro riggers fixing to hit the race scene. To help grow the classes especially on the east coast of Florida. With all the modern advancement in the motors dependability we have decided to help the nitro classes. For me this is a boat that I have always want to build and decided to jump in. I have had a couple gas twins before but the nitro twins is what I always wanted. BIG thanks to Ralph at road runner boats he has always knew I wanted one and has gone to great lengths to get me behind the wheel of one. He has helped me by doing tons of extras and along the way show me some new stuff to get me out on the water. Also BIG thanks to David wilfong for helping me clean up and set my motors like I wanted. Will keep posting pic as build goes on hopefully it will hit the water soon..

And to my friends you know who you are I BLAME YOU FOR THIS..LOL
Great to see a new twin out there ! Get it finished and tested soon !

Looking forward to seeing those knee's shaking....
default_smile.png
Nice to see you guy's getting your heads right and coming to run some Nitro. Lupe has 21/45/60 rigger's/mono's,etc in his attic.

Thanks David but no thanks. I'll eventually get my twins out for testing. finishing one right now and working on a second one but they will be out very soon along with (4) other nitro boats I'm currently working on in my spare time. no racing plans for me this year. Have fun guys.
Nice to see Raul on a nitro twin rigger.

Julian.

Team roadrunner is waiting for you brother.
I built this Black/Clear Ron John Twin in Jan 2016 in about 2 weeks. Lastest Design from Roadrunner Boats. There has been Only One of these designs Built...... Has a few items on it that are prototyped. Got EVO 101s and RS101s for it... I got Julian to post it for me. Tom as for the Ron John stickers. I have ran out of Options on Stickers after racing for 17 years. I will race this Twin later in the year....
default_cool.png
default_cool.png
Thanks Julian for Posting I can rebuild a transmission w 2700 parts inside But.......... cannot post a pic here......

Back