• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NEMESIS FOR SALE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LAKESTER

MAC .21 Lawless lower silver bullet pipe servos not included has BV needle cleared in PPG Concept Sell as package deal only 500.00 Shipped US

Engine set up went to ehay. Sorry no link but search Mac .21. Bare hull still for sale. Sorry I had to do this but need $$$ ASAP.

100_0668.JPG

Picture 003.jpg

100_0667.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
WOULD YOU SEPERATE ?? WE CAN NEGOTIATE FOR THE POWER; LAWLESS,Mac 21 ENGINE,MOUNT,HEADER,PIPE and Prop what ya say.

Last edited by a moderator:
WOULD YOU SEPERATE ?? WE CAN NEGOTIATE FOR THE POWER; LAWLESS,Mac 21 ENGINE,MOUNT,HEADER,PIPE and Prop what ya say.

You should buy the whole package Julian, with the updated sponsons, it would run away from your HTB's.

Lakester, Thats a great looking boat and a good deal to boot...If I didn't already have 2, and wasn't laid off I'd be giving it some serious cosideration. Good luck with your sale.

I'm just funnin' with you Julian, The HTB 290 is a great boat, I feel like I get lost in the crowd if I run the same hull as the rest of the class, I have the only Nemesis in a fleet of HTB's at our local races...and I had the only one at several races I traveled to.

Back