• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nelson .45 Powerhead

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vision craft boats

New version (short stroke?) has about a gallon or so run thru it. Bearings are good and motor is still very tight, $275.00 shipped obo, thanks Shawn

0328132205.jpg

0328132205a.jpg

0328132205b.jpg

Shawn Did you ever race with this on one of your visions? I've seen these run and they look like a K-B redhead wouldn"t keep up. Who sells these and what kind of parts are available? Thanks Rich

Rich, I used this motor as a outlaw motor in 40 stock tunnel, it had a os muffler on it and it ran pretty good. But the stock carb (which is missing) always seemed like it was sucking air and it would quit when you back off. I don't run that class anymore and still have my older version Nelson. I had to get a new p/s for my old motor and got them thru Otto who got them from Henry Nelson. I was told he has plenty of parts.

It's a long stroke. Version 2(balanced flywheel) Short strokes have a brass sleeve. These Versions do run good

Back